Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons vs Dundee

A game we should be comfortable in, but history (recent) tells us otherwise. Our revord against them is fine, but give our performance against st Johnson’s, hopefully we have learnt a thing or two over the international week. 
no reason why we should get three points against them. Just hope we have got shit together.

out

bed

hopefully watching the game

bed

2-1 dons, miovski and mcgrath

In - .....If the Main stand isnt in Norway by Sat night .

Quite like the weekend evening kick offs,though Friday night preferable(whole w/e to do other stuff). Another game where we dont know what to expect,as dundee seem to be pretty solid,..and were unsure where Robson is on the learning curve(assuming he's on it). Been pretty underwhelming the last couple of games,looking for a few adjustments this time round

Prediction - 2 - 0 Miovski,McGrath

Should be a good one. Hopefully with the late kick off, the storm will have passed by the time we start. Any word on whether Rubezic is injured from midweek, or was it just a knock? Would be interesting to see MacDonald coming in, although I'm not convinced by having three ostensibly similar centre backs in there. Otherwise, don't expect much from Robson. As before, the key will be what he does in midfield.

2 hours ago, manc_don said:

A game we should be comfortable in, but history (recent) tells us otherwise. Our revord against them is fine, but give our performance against st Johnson’s, hopefully we have learnt a thing or two over the international week. 
no reason why we should get three points against them. Just hope we have got shit together.

out

bed

hopefully watching the game

bed

2-1 dons, miovski and mcgrath

Have you been drinking 

Thought I was the member of the admin team unable to type properly 😂

Robson was a wee bit.... Not snippy exactly in his presser but I defo think he wasn't in a brilliant mood.  Worth a watch.  

Reasonably confident, doc will have dundee well set up and Robson commented that they are particularly dangerous from set pieces. From that pov I hope the winds have died down a bit as you would think a swirling wind would probably suit them better.  

Solid 2-0 win, Sokler and mcgrath 

Can see Dundee setting up similarly to St Johnstone. We obviously could not break St Johnstone and will be interesting to see if Robson has learned anything from that game or sticks with a similar set up and approach. Combination of kick off time and travel issues means another missed game for me. 

oot

local game

flat

flat

1-0 Miovski