Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Despite all the negatives... here's some more...

I'll never forget this season. Dnipro was the most amazing away experience I've ever had from the piss up at 4 in the am to the bizzare prop plane that scared the living daylights out of me to the crazy hotel rooms with brown water and the amazing strip clubs, bus crashes and driving down stairs and finally celebrating Mackies goal. Munich was beautiful and we were the guests of one of the worlds best teams in one of the worlds most amazing stadiums, we've had three cup runs, made the top 6 again and probably had more highs and lows in one season that we've had in all the previous seasons since the two Jimmys took over.

Stuart Milne would have been at each and every one of those games, soaking up the international class corporate packages and sitting in the posh seats at the Allianz.

He has the money to gift himself and all the loyal fans that pleasure every season but chooses not to.

I hope he chokes to death on his next prawn sandwich.

All negative replys in this thread please ya chunts.

Stuart Milne would have been at each and every one of those games, soaking up the international class corporate packages and sitting in the posh seats at the Allianz.

He has the money to gift himself and all the loyal fans that pleasure every season but chooses not to.

I hope he chokes to death on his next prawn sandwich.

All negative replys in this thread please ya chunts.

Yes, he has all those pennies sitting in a big vault under Union Street....

Guest Caroline B

Should that happen, we'd be straight into administration?

How about a positive negative? Milne chokes on his prawn sandwich (apparently the shell was still on and he didn't notice till it was too late!)......................but didn't I read that he had underwritten the club's debts and therefore, said prawn sandwich gets rid of Milne and cancels the clubs debts?

Guest bloo_toon_red

I remember Livingston finished third once. Where are they now?

Just got a new investor today and looking to get back into SPL, which nicely links me onto something else I noticed:

Flynn also said he would review Mark Proctor's position as manager during the summer following a disapointing season.

Proctor has been linked with a move to join up with his old boss Tony Mowbray at West Brom should the Baggies be promoted to the English Premier League.

Perfect move for a commute-hating ageing full-back wouldn't you say???

Or Leeds.

Leeds were well in the shite with the amount of spending they were doing.  Our debt is still very much 'managable' and we've been addressing it for quite a number of years.

Or Gretna.

Or Dundee.

I can't believe people think we should be like Motherwell.

I remember Livingston finished third once. Where are they now?

Yes, yes, very good.

None of those teams have the fanbase that Aberdeen does and year on year that fanbase is dwindling.

Motherwell doesn't have that fanbase either, so why are they the ideal?

They're the ideal because they have went through administration and came out the otherside unscathed.

We'd get docked 10 points, we'd have no hope of getting back into Europe again either.

Are you suggesting we're going to Europe at the end of this season?

:pullyourheadoutyourarsesmilie:

Motherwell doesn't have that fanbase either, so why are they the ideal?

We'd get docked 10 points, we'd have no hope of getting back into Europe again either.

I wouldn't condone it, or want afc to do it, but motherwell effectively cheated the system by going into administration, wiping out their debts, clearing out all the higher earners without having to pay them off and somehow kept their stadium.  Now Boyle is back, well are debt free and they are cheating their way round more rules with their abortion of a pitch.  Still they'll be 3rd or 4th this year

They're the ideal because they have went through administration and came out the otherside unscathed.

Are you suggesting we're going to Europe at the end of this season?

:pullyourheadoutyourarsesmilie:

No, I was suggesting that next season we would unlikely to be more than 10 points clear in 3rd or 4th (if the extra Uefa place goes to the league) and thus would miss out on Europe.