Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Putting it in context

Just managed to watch some highlights of the game, and how bad we were on Saturday was rammed home in the 1st few seconds when I seen the team lines. That we managed to lose to a team with a midfield containing:

Tosh Macfarlane and McQuilken.

I mean for FUCK SAKE!

I also said on the bus on the way down if Stewart scores the winner today we might as well just pack up, turn out the lights and call it a day....... :hammer:

The hurt from this defeat isnt going to go away anytime soon.

Awright confession time...... this isn't going to change anything but it'll make me feel better.

Parked up on Cathcart Road, Sat morning and group of QotS fans got out of car in front us, bit of friendly banter with them, during which i said it'll be four. One of them jokingly replies don't think Queens will  score four, and I replied theres nae fucking chance

Guess its all my fault, and unlike our leader I humbly apologise and seek forgiveness for the error of my way :-[

I made the mistake of saying to somebody when Steptoe came on, "There is no way he is going to come back to haunt us" so I must accept full responsibility for our loss on Saturday.  :(

I'm going to have to share some of your blame. When Steptoe came on, i said to my mates "we're practically through now. We could play with nobody at the back and that useless bastard wouldn't score."

Reckon it was worst in the pre-WWII era in terms of trophies.

To look at it from a different perspective.....

If we had played them off the park & lost the game 1nil after at 93rd minute fluke would the it still be as bad???

The end result for the season would be the same.

We would still be 6th, 2 cup semi's and last 32 of europe.

It was the manner in which we got beat that is still getting to me.

My concern is the lack of consistency that we have  - summed up perfectly by the high's & lows of this season.

In short we need a settled back 5 - This has to be sorted out in the summer or AFC will be going  backwards.

If we get maybury signed we need at least another quality center back -LB I'm not going to go into as it seems that we will never sign one.. :hammer:

With the amount of players leaving, I'm worried about this summer.

If the linesman hadn't flagged for offside when Maguire was a yard onside at 1-1 maybe it would be different....

Havent seen the highlights but i felt considine was offside for our 3rd and the linesman let it go

The officials had nothing to do with us losing and even if bebo had been allowed to bear down on goal, I cant remember the last time and Aberdeen player scored from a one on one situation with a keeper. They always shoot straight at the goalies legs

Havent seen the highlights but i felt considine was offside for our 3rd and the linesman let it go

The officials had nothing to do with us losing and even if bebo had been allowed to bear down on goal, I cant remember the last time and Aberdeen player scored from a one on one situation with a keeper. They always shoot straight at the goalies legs

I don't believe he'd have scored anyway.