Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

David Goodwillie Interview with James English!!!

1 hour ago, Tyrant said:

I don't think cancel culture is the issue. The fact that he is, in the eyes of the law a rapist, that's the issue. 

The issue is that he probably is a rapist, but is not in the eyes of the law. His victim won a civil case on the balance of probabilities. He was never convicted because him and his mate "remembered" a consensual threesome, while she woke up not remembering anything and injuries consistent with them taking turns raping her. 

The boy doing the interview should offer to have her on to give her side of the story, although I imagine it wouldn't be worth the trauma. 

• Like 2

On 19/07/2023 at 13:06, SeeBass said:

I see some team in Glasgow has given him a chance.  Really is a tricky situation to navigate in the current climate of cancel culture and the like.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-66235991

And following on from North Lanarkshire kicking Clyde out of Broadwood for signing him, glasgow council potentially terminating lease agreement with glasgow united for playing him in a friendly match

Edited by tom_widdows