Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Mark Gallagher

Just before I ask the question why the above name hasn't yet forced his way into first team picture was just thinking if you took Rangers results out of equation as I always expect us to lose to them we've only lost once to Motherwell in sixteen matches.  Yes we should maybe collecting maximum points away to Hamilton Academical and St.Mirren but draws away to Dundee United and Motherwell plus Home to Celtic as well as ten victories isn't too bad a showing after whole Covid-19/Covid 8 scandal right????? 

Personally think only losing on road at Ibrox so far is down to no crowds.  I'm not sure our away record would have been as good otherwise.  Mind generally speaking a lack of supporters from both sides is probably another reason why we're in the decent league position we are.

But yes why is Mr Gallagher nowhere near selection when some other youngsters like Ryan Duncan and Calvin Ramsay are featuring on bench????