Author Topic: Killie (A) 04.03.20  (Read 1129 times)

Offline TheDeeDon

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 19
Re: Killie (A) 04.03.20
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2020, 07:04:34 AM »
AN excellent finish from McGinn, possibly the only player in our squad who would have scored that one and a good header from McLennan after a good cross from Kennedy.

Never a penalty though, goodness knows what the ref was thinking, back turned with his arms at his sides, what more was he meant to do. Maybe best get the players arms taken off and avoid any potential hand balls.

Offline TheDeeDon

• First Team Regular
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2020, 07:12:09 AM »
  but Kennedy is struggling

Do you think Kennedy is struggling Rico?  I think he is playing well enough, but he is that kind of player, quick feet and good pace, but his final ball can let him down, I think that if his final ball was better he would possibly be playing at a higher level.

I think he will be decent enough for us, but I don't see him as an automatic first choice, as a player like him will always have big dips in form.

Online RicoS321

• Captain
  • Rating: 77
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2020, 04:10:29 PM »
Do you think Kennedy is struggling Rico?  I think he is playing well enough, but he is that kind of player, quick feet and good pace, but his final ball can let him down, I think that if his final ball was better he would possibly be playing at a higher level.

I think he will be decent enough for us, but I don't see him as an automatic first choice, as a player like him will always have big dips in form.

Not overall, no. Just had a poor half. Letting the ball run away from him and the like. Came onto a decent game in the end. Think he'll turn out to be a great signing over the next 18 months. His cross for McLennan was top drawer. If he can work on that, we'll have a player.

Offline TheDeeDon

• First Team Regular
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2020, 10:35:58 PM »
Not overall, no. Just had a poor half. Letting the ball run away from him and the like. Came onto a decent game in the end. Think he'll turn out to be a great signing over the next 18 months. His cross for McLennan was top drawer. If he can work on that, we'll have a player.

I thought you had judged him already and to be fair you are fairly good at spotting the shyte players early doors, but I did think you were being a bit harsh on him, but all explained now.  :thumbsup: