Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Consi 500

Superb that a guy plays this many games for one club these days. I'll not pretend I've not had my doubts over him during that time, but the guy is a Don through and through and living the dream we all so wish we could. There's no doubt that his potential was dented by continuous shuffling, but he wears his heart on his sleeve.

There any plans for the club / fans to celebrate this against the saints on sat?

I tip my hat to the guy. Clearly worked on his game and worked hard on it, he showed continued improvement year after year and whilst I still think he's " limited " he's been at the very least, consistently reliable. He was pretty error prone for a few years, but he's more mature now and clearly gives his all each and every game.

500 games for us is a fair milestone to hit and whilst I don't mind the guy at all, but should he in all honesty reached 500 games?

No point going over it as we have our opinions on him, but fair play to him anyway.

I'm more worried about any vomit inducing interviews he may give about Milne stepping down as Chairman and all the good he did for the club.

He's been our most consistent performer for at least 18 months now. There are so many Consi haters and yes the loon is limited but for large chunks of his career he's been played out of his natural position and has never moaned about it, just got on with things to the best of his ability.

Every single one of us would have given anything to be in the position he is. An Aberdeen fanatic living the dream of representing the club he supported all his life. The way things are these days....he might very well be the last player ever to reach 500 appearances for us. Anyone with that sort of service deserves to be recognised as a club legend.

Don't mean to rain on your parade Seebass but Considine only made his debut in 2004 and didn't become a regular until 2005-2006. As Larsson left Celtic in 2004 he probably never even played against him.

Still, arguably Klose played at a higher level and could easily be considered a better player.

Got a good response from the travelling Dons,and a bit unlucky with that late header.Some bounce if it had gone in...bit of a damp squib in the end

Indeed it would have been. I had moments earlier vowed to enter the playing area had Consi scored a late winner. I never got the chance to put my money where my mouth is.