Author Topic: Hearts - Dons - League Cup 1/4  (Read 1782 times)

Offline KennyFuckinPowers

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 13
  • 2 Kinds of trouble in this world, living, dying.
Re: Hearts - Dons - League Cup 1/4
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2019, 08:18:28 PM »
SCORED!!! 2-1 Aberdeen.
It's a math class, the whole deal. Just like every math class, there's a clown in the front, and everybody hates this clown because he raises his hand, he's answering all the questions. What do we do? Move on. Just fucking move on, ready or not. He's deciding we got to move on, he knows his math, I hadn't even figured out about Santa Claus yet.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 77
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2019, 08:20:03 PM »
Proper cup tie so far. Been all hearts apart from the two pens. Will take it

Offline BigAl

• SAGA Subscriber
  • Administrator
  • Rating: 204
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2019, 08:22:01 PM »
This more than justfies Sammy's inclusion
Steve warm his seat up

Offline wi_09

• Bench Warmer
  • Rating: 4
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2019, 08:36:53 PM »
2 great pens from Sammy.

Sounds like we have been very poor & Hearts are unlucky to be behind. Game management from McInnes for the 2nd half I am guessing  ::)

Offline ayrshire_don74

• Star Striker
  • Rating: -135
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2019, 08:44:48 PM »
devlin is fucking pish another shiter
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

• Star Striker
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2019, 08:55:31 PM »
James Wilson injured, Gallagher on as his replacement. Fucking injuries.
It's a math class, the whole deal. Just like every math class, there's a clown in the front, and everybody hates this clown because he raises his hand, he's answering all the questions. What do we do? Move on. Just fucking move on, ready or not. He's deciding we got to move on, he knows his math, I hadn't even figured out about Santa Claus yet.

• Star Striker
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2019, 09:08:27 PM »
McGinn - ON
McLennan - OFF

No injury, just a Substitution.

• Star Striker
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2019, 09:22:38 PM »
Campbell - OFF
Vyner - ON

Injured as well, perhaps cramp? Who knows, that's what MacLeod on the radio said.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2019, 09:34:09 PM »
RedTV thought it was cramp

• Star Striker
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2019, 09:36:01 PM »
Fuck Off. 2-2 in Stoppage Time. Extra Time beckons.

• Star Striker
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2019, 09:41:58 PM »
Big Halkett playing up front for them near the end and heads in an equaliser, apparently Mulraney had ages to pick out the cross, which is infuriating because we have so many defensive players on the pitch. Unless we get another Penalty, can't see us scoring.

Offline OxfordDon

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 51
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2019, 10:12:13 PM »
Sevco next for the winners of this

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2019, 10:18:32 PM »
Not sure I even want us to qualify if we have play them. Typical Scottish football. Fucking rigged.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2019, 10:24:02 PM »
Shite way to lose, but was of our own making.  Glad we don't have to face the huns though.

Offline baggy89

• Captain
  • Rating: 42
  • God forgives, I don't.
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2019, 10:33:48 PM »
Can we sen Jon Gallagher back and get a footballer in to replace him.

• Star Striker
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2019, 11:17:37 PM »
Well, I'm not even remotely surprised to be honest. We have turned into a really abysmal team.  30 seconds into the match and Hearts are hitting the Crossbar.

We find ourselves in a winning position twice and concede a 92nd minute equaliser with a makeshift Striker, who is a Centre Back, despite us having 5 at the back at that stage, game management at its finest.

He then brings on free scoring Bruce Anderson ( albeit in the reserves ) with a minute to go, which was clearly for Penalty duty, instead of trying to win the game in Extra Time, the poor lad subsequently misses the Penalty and that'll be his confidence shot to fuck no doubt.

How anyone can still want this utter cunt in our dugout is seriously beyond me. He never used to be a cunt, but he's fair turned into one. A dinosaur who is ridiculously stubborn.

I am extremely angry, will be accused of overreacting, but he's seriously fucking annoying me. Eye-bleeding pish, playing for corners/free kicks and penalties, we look completely inept in open play and our players look like they're also regressing, instead of improving or even maintaining some sort of performance level.

But the injuries, the rebuilding every year etc... etc...  he has the 3rd biggest budget in the League and has us playing like we've just been promoted from the fucking Championship and struggling to cope with the demands of the Premier League.

The Huns at the weekend will be fun, then again, he's probably jammy enough to scrape a draw or even sneak a win and all will be forgiven yet again.  :hammer:

Offline Jute

• Club Legend
  • Rating: 17
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2019, 12:26:51 AM »
We were better than Saturday but that was not hard. We created very little and other than the penalties I can think of only one other shot at goal in the 90 minutes despite having most of the ball. It’s simply not good enough. Worst of all we have been knocked out by a shite Hearts side. Why we tried to see the game out by going to 5 at the back is beyond  me.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2019, 02:44:53 AM »
I think you pretty much summed up my thoughts KFP.  It's not good enough and I can't see how folk can still back the manager. It's an absolute joke.  Milne, what the hell were you thinking?!?

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 33
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2019, 09:24:08 AM »
Yet another turgid performance, certainly better than we were at Livi but that wouldn't have been difficult. I thought we were comfortable in the second half but Campbell having to be replaced due to cramp and going to a back 5 just totally changed the game and allowed Hearts to build up late pressure that they were struggling to do earlier in the second half....Campbell and Ferguson were by far our best performers on the night and though I still think that Campbell is a year off being ready to be a first choice player, the signs were that him and Ferguson could anchor that midfield for the future.

Leigh should have finished them off in extra time, seemed more difficult to miss. However once we hit penalties I had a sense of impending doom. We've done well in shoot-outs in recent times and were due a bad result in one. Still never expected Cosgrove to be one of the sinners. I think his effort finally landed in the penguin enclosure at Edinburgh zoo.

On to Ibrox. With utter dread. Wilson looked to be struggling when he went off and doubt he will be available. A threadbare squad playing with no great confidence (or ability tbh)….it could get embarrassing. Right now I'd snap your hand off for a 2-0 defeat and walk out with our dignity intact but of course on the day I'll be back full of confidence we can pump the Huns gloriously.

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 118
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2019, 10:24:06 AM »
Deserved fuck all. Mentally weak. Clear as day from those penalties we took in the shootout. McInnes oot.