Author Topic: Livi - Dons - Sat - 3PM  (Read 2201 times)

Online manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 77
  • Not a Jafa
Livi - Dons - Sat - 3PM
« on: September 17, 2019, 08:12:01 AM »
A team with the same record as us over the last five games, so can see this one being a draw.  Hopefully some of those injuries we collected on the weekend turn out to be scares. I see Gallagher's injury isn't as bad as they feared.

Hopefully a break from Pittodrie does the team good, although it doesn't sound like our away support are all that flash anymore. Depending on who you talk to anyway.  DM really needs to start playing Wilson. He cannot keep wasting him for the last 5-10 minutes out wide.

Out
bed
bed
bed
1-1, Mcginn

« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 07:39:46 PM by manc_don »

Offline Jute

• Club Legend
  • Rating: 17
Re: Livi - Dons - Sat - 3PM
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 01:58:59 PM »
No idea who is going to be fit to play on Saturday especially in midfield. Would expect Logan to replace Vyner if fit as he was poor again on Saturday. Definitely not a right back. Rest of back 3 as is as they are all we have. If Ojo and Bryson are both out along with Campbell would go with Ferguson and McGinn in the middle with Wilson in behind Cosgrove and Hedges and McLennan wide. Livingston seem to be having the same issues we are with injuries and suspension.

In
Train then pub next to Livingston North station
Away end
Train back to the capital
2-0 Wilson and Hedges.

Offline KennyFuckinPowers

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 13
  • 2 Kinds of trouble in this world, living, dying.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 09:03:01 PM »
Wouldn't like to guess the 11 to be honest, has there been any updates on Ojo & Bryson at all? I know Gallagher's came back more positive than first feared.

If Ojo is missing and Campbell is fit, I'd imagine Campbell will replace him, maybe Wilson in for Bryson, but more advanced and not so much box to box. Hoping Cosgrove pulls his finger out, been rather poor overall the last 2 games, but I still wouldn't be tempted to drop him for Main.

Would like to see Logan back in for Vyner, I think Logan has a better delivery and is probably better at getting up and down the wing, more natural to him than it is to Vyner, Vyner is a CB in my opinion, but can clearly fill in at RB if needed.

Don't think there will be much in the game, will plump for 1-0 Dons, Hedges t score again.
It's a math class, the whole deal. Just like every math class, there's a clown in the front, and everybody hates this clown because he raises his hand, he's answering all the questions. What do we do? Move on. Just fucking move on, ready or not. He's deciding we got to move on, he knows his math, I hadn't even figured out about Santa Claus yet.

Offline LA-Don

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 23
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 10:13:08 PM »
Could be a blessing in disguise. Forced to change the formation because of the injuries.

4-4-2 if Campbell is fit

Logan-Devlin-Considine-Leigh
Hedges-Ferguson-Campbell-McGinn
Wilson-Cosgrove

If Campbell isn’t fit I think we see Hedges in center mid and McLennan comes in wide.

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 33
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 09:46:07 AM »
Fairly certain Campbell will replace Ojo if indeed Ojo has done his hammy. Also have to think that with ankle ligament damage, even if it's just a bad sprain, that Bryson is out at least 3 weeks...…..longer if its more than a sprain. So likely Ferguson dropping back a bit (not really his best use tbh) with Hedges and A.N. Other completing the midfield. Agree about Logan coming back in for Vyner….think we can all see Vyner is a centre back and really only good enough to be emergency cover at right back.

Lack of players will hopefully force McInnes to change tactics and go with 2 up top. I know a lot of our fans have already written Main off as gowder but I really don't think we have seen enough of him to do that at this point. He wasn't great at St Mirren....but then again the whole team were shyte that day and he was by no means the worst performer. Cosgrove was horrendously bad on Saturday...…..so bad I really think he needs dropping to get him to buck his ideas up and I think it would be a good game to see how Main and Wilson perform as a strike duo. However in reality I don't see this happening and Cosgrove will likely start and DM will still find a way of playing the rancid 4-5-1.

Hoping to be in for this one, although not expecting any great entertainment.

No prediction for the score, either team could win this and with our tombola definitely in use just too many variables to be confident of any outcome.

Offline ayrshire_don74

• Star Striker
  • Rating: -135
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 11:10:03 AM »
dont expect anything sensible from mcinnes expect wilson pushed wide in an omnishambles
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

• Star Striker
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 01:47:31 PM »
Ojo out for 3 months  :-[ and Bryson out for at least 4 weeks FFS. Gallagher is available though. McInnes said they had 13 players at training, not sure how but there we have it, not good.
It's a math class, the whole deal. Just like every math class, there's a clown in the front, and everybody hates this clown because he raises his hand, he's answering all the questions. What do we do? Move on. Just fucking move on, ready or not. He's deciding we got to move on, he knows his math, I hadn't even figured out about Santa Claus yet.

Offline ayrshire_don74

• Star Striker
  • Rating: -135
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 01:57:48 PM »
injury prone players , never changes.. shit training facilties dont help bottom 6 fodder as we have no CM or maybe campbell ferguson can step in
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Online manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 77
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 08:01:45 PM »
Pretty woeful given the season is barely a few months old. I know some of it is bad luck but WTF is actually going on in training? Seems like the team is not in any fit state, whatsoever.

Offline LA-Don

• Star Striker
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2019, 03:29:48 AM »
Living in Los Angeles I follow the Lakers basketball and they had a number of injuries last season. Sacked all the people responsible for the fitness of their players. This is the second year running for us, questions have to be asked, this isn’t coincidence.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -192
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2019, 07:17:14 AM »
Questions won't be asked of course because the shortcomings of the manager are of no interest to the chairman, whos agenda is not football. Those shortcomings have become so obvious that I'm sure you can smell and taste his ineptitude from over 5,000 miles away.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Offline Stewart

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: 16
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2019, 01:50:40 PM »

• Star Striker
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2019, 03:05:35 PM »
Can't get any streams to work and I have tried 3 separate sites.

Offline LA-Don

• Star Striker
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2019, 03:08:24 PM »
red tv can fuck off

Is anyone watching red tv?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 03:10:04 PM by LA-Don »

• Star Striker
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2019, 03:21:20 PM »
There are no streams.

Offline Slim

• Star Striker
  • Rating: -985
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2019, 03:33:23 PM »
I don't know why McInnes is obsessed with these wanky short corner routines. We're quite successful at scoring from corners pumped straight into the box as Considine just demonstrated.

Offline LA-Don

• Star Striker
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2019, 03:43:50 PM »
I don't know why McInnes is obsessed with these wanky short corner routines. We're quite successful at scoring from corners pumped straight into the box as Considine just demonstrated.

Football is a simple game made complicated by coaches. DM is the king of that.

• Star Striker
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2019, 03:55:21 PM »
All in all, sounds like we've been horrendous and Livingston have missed several clear cut chances, yet we're 1-0 up. Fingers crossed he doesn't try this game management pish now and instead pushes for a second.

Hate having no stream, bollocks.

• Star Striker
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2019, 04:17:08 PM »
All Livingston 10 minutes into the 2nd Half. Fans getting really frustrated, can hear it as plain as day.

Offline Slim

• Star Striker
  • Rating: -985
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2019, 04:55:55 PM »
That was an absolute robbery. Just about every player in red had a stinker, particularly McGinn who wasted the ball every time he touched it more or less. We got overrun and bullied all over the pitch, if they had a striker with an ounce of composure, they would have won comfortably.