Author Topic: Elmo singing 'Africa' Toto  (Read 1360 times)

Online SeeBass

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: -76
Elmo singing 'Africa' Toto
« on: August 08, 2018, 10:11:25 PM »

I've not stopped playing this clip all day.  Literally gave me GOOSEBUMPS when first hearing it.

Offline Kowalski

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: -17
Re: Elmo singing 'Africa' Toto
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 10:58:55 AM »
I’ll see your Elmo and raise you Kermit & Debbie Harry. Enough to give any man a raise.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -162
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 11:16:25 AM »
It's quite remarkable how ugly Debbie Harry became in later life. The smack wouldn't have helped obviously but having been blessed with natural beauty, she's a fucking mess now. This is down to one thing only. Her thinking is ugly. She's quite obviously not a nice person. Every cunt wears their lives in their faces. Some cunt said that, canna mind who but it's bang on.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Offline donsdaft

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: -57
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 03:52:12 PM »
I think the general opinion is that she's a decent sort of a gal.

Offline KennyFuckinPowers

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 12
  • 2 Kinds of trouble in this world, living, dying.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 05:04:28 AM »
It's quite remarkable how ugly Debbie Harry became in later life. The smack wouldn't have helped obviously but having been blessed with natural beauty, she's a fucking mess now. This is down to one thing only. Her thinking is ugly. She's quite obviously not a nice person. Every cunt wears their lives in their faces. Some cunt said that, canna mind who but it's bang on.

I have a very similar opinion of Stevie Nicks with literally everything you said about Debbie Harry, which I agree with, she always came across as a bit of a cunt.
It's a math class, the whole deal. Just like every math class, there's a clown in the front, and everybody hates this clown because he raises his hand, he's answering all the questions. What do we do? Move on. Just fucking move on, ready or not. He's deciding we got to move on, he knows his math, I hadn't even figured out about Santa Claus yet.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -162
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 06:24:57 AM »
I have a very similar opinion of Stevie Nicks with literally everything you said about Debbie Harry, which I agree with, she always came across as a bit of a cunt.

Outstanding example. Nicks could've had the world. Best selling album. Blonde girl. Dreamy voice...

but a total cunt. Something in those black eyes of hers screamed poison.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Offline KennyFuckinPowers

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 12
  • 2 Kinds of trouble in this world, living, dying.
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 09:23:01 AM »
Outstanding example. Nicks could've had the world. Best selling album. Blonde girl. Dreamy voice...

but a total cunt. Something in those black eyes of hers screamed poison.

She made her way through a lot of the top artists ( depending on your taste obviously ) back then, Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty, Don Henley, Joe Walsh, Prince etc... she was a rampant whore. Kind of felt for her ex Lindsey Buckingham, although a stroppy cunt, he clearly adored that woman and she heavy fucked him over., I have seen a few documentaries on Fleetwood Mac, being a fan, and trust me, woman's an evil cow, if it's not her way of doing things, then it's no-ones. 
It's a math class, the whole deal. Just like every math class, there's a clown in the front, and everybody hates this clown because he raises his hand, he's answering all the questions. What do we do? Move on. Just fucking move on, ready or not. He's deciding we got to move on, he knows his math, I hadn't even figured out about Santa Claus yet.

Offline Kowalski

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: -17
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 08:24:29 PM »
I think the general opinion is that she's a decent sort of a gal.

Correct. Also the best front woman of a band of all time IMHO.

Woman grows old shocker.