Author Topic: question re font  (Read 2289 times)

Offline capitalred

• Under 21's
  • Rating: 4
question re font
« on: April 07, 2015, 09:28:19 PM »
Folks is there anyway I can enlarge my viewing font size, its afy sma (and a cnut to click on wee links etc ) in the threads and posts, I ken how to do it on my own posts but cant figure out if I can change it in my forum viewing settings.

Cheers

Là á Bhlàir's math na Càirdean

Online manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 76
  • Hi Chris.
Re: question re font
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 10:00:54 PM »
Folks is there anyway I can enlarge my viewing font size, its afy sma (and a cnut to click on wee links etc ) in the threads and posts, I ken how to do it on my own posts but cant figure out if I can change it in my forum viewing settings.

Cheers

I've always just scrolled with my mouse whilst holding shift. Or ctrl +. I'm sure one of our geeky boffins (top corner) will help you out. 

Also, feel free to swear all you like.  No word blocks on here  :thumbsup:  though if you use that word a lot, you may have Hebrew to deal with, it's not her favourite word ;)

Offline capitalred

• Under 21's
  • Rating: 4
Re: question re font
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 10:28:36 PM »
I've always just scrolled with my mouse whilst holding shift. Or ctrl +. I'm sure one of our geeky boffins (top corner) will help you out. 

Also, feel free to swear all you like.  No word blocks on here  :thumbsup:  though if you use that word a lot, you may have Hebrew to deal with, it's not her favourite word ;)

:thumbsup: cheers min

Thats dashed unfortunate  ;D ive yet to find a sentence that it doesn't fit seamlessly into, Mrs CapRed hates it ana, especially when it slips out at the asda checkouts
Là á Bhlàir's math na Càirdean