Author Topic: Foreign Legion Coming??  (Read 856 times)

Offline DantheDon

• Bench Warmer
  • Rating: 1
Re: Foreign Legion Coming??
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2020, 04:28:10 PM »
I was a big fan of Markus Heikkinen, was that a JC signing or someone previous to him? I can't remember the exact details that far back I am afraid. I do remember JC signed Þórarinn Kristjánsson, and he was fucking horrific. I think he made his debut as a Sub vs Rangers?

Forgot we actually signed him. Often used to buy him on championship manager 03/04, where he was ace.

Offline SeeBass

• Star Striker
  • Rating: -133
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2020, 05:23:00 PM »
The one Icelandic player whom I have never forgotten? I'm sure he played in midfield very badly. Haraldur Ingolfsson in mid nineties!!  Thought his name was so cool always used to buy him on Sensible World Of Soccer for pittance!!

Offline Elgindon

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 25
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2020, 06:17:04 PM »
Forgot we actually signed him. Often used to buy him on championship manager 03/04, where he was ace.

Thought he was signed by Paterson.He might have been more average than we thought,because the rest of the team at that time were so bad.
   A Finnish guy that worked with me a while laughed when i told him he was one of our star players
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 06:38:11 PM by Elgindon »

Offline DantheDon

• Bench Warmer
  • Rating: 1
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2020, 06:50:13 PM »
Sorry should have been clear I meant Kristiansen. Heikkenen was a Paterson signing, but I think he did well in Calderwoods first season with us.