Author Topic: Big announcement from Pittodrie ?  (Read 4371 times)

Offline minijc

• Captain
  • Rating: -183
Re: Big announcement from Pittodrie ?
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2019, 06:52:35 PM »
Back in the day my Mrs was always getting it in the neck from donstalkers, Big Al especially.
That's a strange place for her to take it.
Just fuck off and die.

LIMA OSCAR LIMA

Online tlg1903

• Captain
  • Rating: 56
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2019, 03:41:45 PM »
According to the Inverness reds FB page.

Boardroom changes will be announced tonight and press conference tomorrow morning.

Dave Cormack will become Chairman (but not buying Stewart Milne out).  Stewart will remain on the Board for an interim period.

New investment from Dave Cormack.

Kingsford Stadium will go ahead.

Decided to start a football blog, feel free to have a read here.

http://foxintheboxon.blogspot.co.uk/?view=flipcard

Online Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 36
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2019, 06:11:10 PM »
Its what defender marketing wifie Annie has gotten close to that I want to know..... (well have it confirmed would be  more accurate). Poor woman on gardening leave.....

Offline Garlogie_Granite

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 13
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2019, 06:49:31 PM »
Total clear out, pa broon gone, Jack, Duncan and skinner as well.

Offline Kowalski

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: -12

Offline Elgindon

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 25
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2019, 07:32:54 PM »

Think Broons till staying as club 'ambassador'...

Offline minijc

• Captain
  • Rating: -183
Just fuck off and die.

LIMA OSCAR LIMA

Offline Kowalski

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: -12
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2019, 08:10:48 PM »
This all paves the way for Kingsford to be named the Stewart Milne Arena...

Offline RicoS321

• Captain
  • Rating: 76
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2019, 08:35:50 PM »
This all paves the way for Kingsford to be named the Stewart Milne Arena...

Atlanta United has done well identifying and recruiting talented players from South America. Aberdeen is strong in the United Kingdom and Eastern Europe

When was the last time we signed a player from Eastern Europe (Cerny disnae count)?

I'm not convinced by this like. Kingsford obviously being the main issue for me. On the plus side, we'll be able to get some more of their players to sit on our bench.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -202
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2019, 08:46:51 PM »

We know you're not the brightest - and some of us think you're a thick fucking horrible cunt of a human - but try LEARNING for a change. Like you, I make mistakes too but when someone points mine out to me, I'm grateful for the external advice and more often than not, they're bang on.

This continuing to pontificate and offer supposed "facts" without links nor references comes from a deep dark place. Your insecurity is obvious to anyone with half a brain. Just as my misanthrope is equally patent. But love is good and hate is bad. You hating on yourself is tragic to witness. So try learning yourself, how you think, how you operate, how you express yourself. Then you would become less vile as you are.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Offline redordead

• First Team
  • Rating: 6
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2019, 08:54:25 PM »
Does anybody know the kind of sums they spend on players?

Is it possible that they could pick up these Eastern Europeans and loan them to us ?

Offline LA-Don

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 17
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2019, 09:34:21 PM »
Talking to an American friend who pays close attention to major league soccer. Take it as you will, he says that Atlanta are the best run club in the league, top owners too who are more than wealthy. This will be interesting.

Offline redordead

• First Team
  • Rating: 6
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2019, 09:39:03 PM »
Did a bit of googling and they look to have been very successful in a short space of time. Let's hope it rubs off.

Offline Elgindon

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 25
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2019, 09:41:33 PM »
Does anybody know the kind of sums they spend on players?

Is it possible that they could pick up these Eastern Europeans and loan them to us ?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/atlanta-united-fc/transfers/verein/51663

They also got record breaking attendances(46'000) recently,in a not normally soccer friendly part of the country.Play in a 73'000 capacity stadium

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/aug/21/atlanta-united-mls-soccer-popularity-average-attendance
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 09:44:33 PM by Elgindon »

Online tom_widdows

• Captain
  • Rating: 38
  • Miserable CĂșnt & Architectural Killjoy
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2019, 10:22:27 PM »
When was the last time we signed a player from Eastern Europe (Cerny disnae count)?

Lubomir Blaha?
I'm a man, and as a man I crave disappointment.

That's why I support Aberdeen Football Club & Scotland.

Online tlg1903

• Captain
  • Rating: 56
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2019, 10:30:02 PM »
Their season revenue last year was 78 mill according to wiki.  That's about celtics turnover.
Decided to start a football blog, feel free to have a read here.

http://foxintheboxon.blogspot.co.uk/?view=flipcard

Offline RicoS321

• Captain
  • Rating: 76
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2019, 12:04:32 AM »
Lubomir Blaha?

Good shout, think you could be right. Twardzik and Vujadinovic both came from Italian clubs. Don't remember any others. They clearly haven't done their research!

Offline Garlogie_Granite

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 13
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2019, 02:58:58 AM »
We know you're not the brightest - and some of us think you're a thick fucking horrible cunt of a human - but try LEARNING for a change. Like you, I make mistakes too but when someone points mine out to me, I'm grateful for the external advice and more often than not, they're bang on.

This continuing to pontificate and offer supposed "facts" without links nor references comes from a deep dark place. Your insecurity is obvious to anyone with half a brain. Just as my misanthrope is equally patent. But love is good and hate is bad. You hating on yourself is tragic to witness. So try learning yourself, how you think, how you operate, how you express yourself. Then you would become less vile as you are.
ye gormless cunt, this was on AFC official, announced just before 7pm. Two hours before you posted this sneering embarrassing bollocks.

As you say though, you make mistakes, this being one of your worst yet. An apology will be accepted  :thumbsup:

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -202
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2019, 05:19:55 AM »
ye gormless cunt, this was on AFC official, announced just before 7pm. Two hours before you posted this sneering embarrassing bollocks.

As you say though, you make mistakes, this being one of your worst yet. An apology will be accepted  :thumbsup:

I gave you my time. I gave you my words. I gave you something to reflect on, something that would help you and you want an apology to go with it?

There's a disconnect here isn't there? Do I try to allay your confusion or do I walk away?

A wise man would walk away and leave it. He would know that when the other is incapable of introspection, of listening, of making evaluations and reflecting, there's no point. But I never said I was wise so here goes... yet again;

It was pointed out by another that you were in breach of "forum etiquette". This is something you do all the time. You even admitted it yourself by withholding the identity of an "artist", one who you "felt his anger". There is a very specific reason why you fail to offer links and references. It's related to your inability to give unto others but it's not the main driver. It's up to you whether you want to listen to what more than one of us are telling you. It's only through reflection and being honest with ourselves that we can grow and develop. Many stop learning in adulthood and some weren't capable of ever learning at all. Love and peace.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise