Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Celeb Deaths

fatjim

I've said worse on twatter & not been given a pathetic 12 hour ban!! So please FUCKING REMOVE MY FUCKING ACC AL!! I'll just end with saying FUCK the Monarchy & burn in hell to the c u n t queen!!  And fkn dons fans who are Royalist unoinist go fk off & support the huns!! Your just huns in disguise your just huns in disguise!! 

16 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

I've said worse on twatter & not been given a pathetic 12 hour ban!! So please FUCKING REMOVE MY FUCKING ACC AL!! I'll just end with saying FUCK the Monarchy & burn in hell to the c u n t queen!!  And fkn dons fans who are Royalist unoinist go fk off & support the huns!! Your just huns in disguise your just huns in disguise!! 

You sign up to a site with very relaxed regulations which you seem to be unable to comprehend so please consider your wish granted.

Off you pop young man, time for your anger management classes, although I suggest you should be looking for a refund as patently not working son

36 minutes ago, BigAl said:

You sign up to a site with very relaxed regulations which you seem to be unable to comprehend so please consider your wish granted.

Off you pop young man, time for your anger management classes, although I suggest you should be looking for a refund as patently not working son

Can't say anything these days without some moderator banning you. Shocking.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BigAl said:

First cousin once removed.

Irrelevant though to his musical legendry status 🙄

Not wholly irrelevant. Is it safe to say he might have been a bigger star this side of the pond if he'd not married his thirteen year old relative? He's no Michael Jackson of course. Fantastic singer though.

• Like 1