UEFA Euro 2020 - Croatia v Scotland

Stand Free!

NFL - 49ers at Wembley 27/10/2013

Jute
Followers 0

Tickets ordered. You are all due NQ another £7.70 we are in block 529.

Heres hoping 9ers do the business between now and February and we are watching 6 time superbowl champions in October.

They are getting pumped out by the Packers on Sunday!  :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

Fixtures for the Saturday before this have been announced.

Premier League

Crystal Palace v Arsenal

Chelsea v Manchester City

Spurs v Hull City

Championship

Charlton v Wigan

League 1

Brentford v Shrewsbury Town

Leyton Orient v Rotherham United

League 2

Wimbledon v Oxford United

Dagenham & Redbridge v Rochdale

Suspect the Chelsea v Man City game is a cert to be moved as is the Crystal Palace v Arsenal game. Of the rest I fancy the Charlton v Wigan game as not been to the Valley and fair chance of Wigan fielding a number of Scottish players we can cheer on/abuse.

Open to suggestions though.

• 1 month later...

NQ is working in the morning so late afternoon on Friday is our preferred option going down. Just waiting to hear from Scotty to see if he is joining us on the train.

Choo choo.  Train tickets for this go on sale soon.  So....

1. What time down?

2. What time back?

3. How many tickets?

Scotty Gibb in with us for trains. Think that makes 4 of us.

As said earlier NQ is working in the morning so after 1430 suits us for going down. When ever coming back up.

Got the train booked for going down for NQ, Chimp, Scotty Gibb and myself. £26 each. Trains back up are not available to book until next week. Getting the 15:30 train down on the Friday.

Looks like I'm driving down on the Friday and then heading into London on the Saturday morning.

What's the plan for Saturday then?

Charlton for footy then out on the piss in london?

Looks like I'm driving down on the Friday and then heading into London on the Saturday morning.

What's the plan for Saturday then?

Charlton for footy then out on the piss in london?

Sounds like a plan.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just out of interest and because I'm starting to get excited,  :rofl:

What are the plans for the Sunday?

Get pished, watch 9ers thrash the Jags and then get more pished.

This seems like an ideal plan.  :thumbsup:

I'll just meet you plums at Waverley on Friday as I've decided that a half 3 train doesn't really necessitate a whole day off work.

This seems like an ideal plan.  :thumbsup:

I'll just meet you plums at Waverley on Friday as I've decided that a half 3 train doesn't really necessitate a whole day off work.

I have to put nephew on to half two train so will be in a pub around the station from then onwards. Probably the Heb or Sportsters.

Aye that's a given but where are we going to get pissed?

Is there a plan to head to any of the "tailgates" that are organised or do you have a previous boozer that you've used before?

I should be in London hopefully by lunch time on Saturday, probably about the time you lot are awakening from your train induced slumber!

Aye that's a given but where are we going to get pissed?

Is there a plan to head to any of the "tailgates" that are organised or do you have a previous boozer that you've used before?

I should be in London hopefully by lunch time on Saturday, probably about the time you lot are awakening from your train induced slumber!

Green Man tailgate is supposed to be good. Official one was not great the last time although my raging hangover may have coloured that view at the time.

There are a couple of bars on road from tube station but would expect them to be heaving.

I would suggest that if weather is fine we could head to the official tailgate to let everyone see it and if it is good stay there. If its crap head up to the Green Man and see what its like. Green Man will have the advantage of showing Sunderland v Newcastle and Chelsea v Man City games.

If weather is really pish could always head to boozers at one of stops passed Wembley.

Open to suggestions of course.