UEFA Euro 2020 - Croatia v Scotland

Stand Free!

NFL - 49ers at Wembley 27/10/2013

Jute
Followers 0

Will be heading down to this next year and as a few others had mentioned an interest thought I would stick a thread up on here so as we can arrange travel, getting tickets together etc. I believe tickets are supposed to go on sale on 22nd November so who is interested?

1. Jute

2. NQ

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have now sorted out my attendance so my name goes down.

Just need to see how many days I can get in London as opposed to out with the in laws.

1. Jute

2. NQ

3. Chimp

4. Monkey

So what we doing about tickets?

I have now sorted out my attendance so my name goes down.

Just need to see how many days I can get in London as opposed to out with the in laws.

1. Jute

2. NQ

3. Chimp

4. Monkey

So what we doing about tickets?

Still waiting on the official announcement of when they go on sale although the rumor is 11th Jan. Think OD was talking about sitting with us as well.

Single game tickets go on sale 10th January 10am UK time. Priced as follows:

Lowerside line £100

Upper sideline (rows 1-20) £70

Lower endzone £65

Upper sideline (rows 21+) £45

Upper endzone £35

Childrens tickets (under 16) £17.50

Do we want to put in a group booking. If so where do folk want to sit. My preference is for £70 tickets but prepared to go with the majority.

I'm fine with that as well, let me know about cash transfers. How long you staying in London for? Fri-Monday?

Staying Friday to Monday. Booked into the Ibis at Shepherds Bush. Not sure if getting train or flying. Train on way to Cardiff was fine other than throwing up in Paddington so leaning towards that. Although flight would remove need for a Friday off. Want to go down Friday night so as I can get a game in London on the Saturday.

Monkey, do you want to share a room in said hotel?  Coming in at just over £30 per night.

I'll need to see about that as Kit was talking about maybe coming along as well and leaving the wee one at the grandparents for the night. I'm going to confirm with her what she wants to do.

Good stuff, let me know who is doing it and I can transfer cash on the same day :thumbsup:

Think NQ was talking about doing it. Will confirm with her.

Edit: NQ says she will do it if everyone can have cash transfered to her for Thursday before 10am. NQ will pm her bank details if needed.

Tickets ordered. You are all due NQ another £7.70 we are in block 529.

Heres hoping 9ers do the business between now and February and we are watching 6 time superbowl champions in October.