Kowalski
Followers 0

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the SPFL, previously the SPL, was an artificial construct set up with the specific aim of furthering the interests of two teams only. These two teams cannot lose within this system. One o

Don't think there was a conspiracy, just the Tims looking out for the Tims and the league looking the other way as usual. It's just deemed an acceptable thing, just like it was acceptable to fix the d

Thing is when the Tribute Act were out of the top flight the clubs tried to vote through changes one club voted with Celtic to keep the status quo. Aberdeen are complicit in this state of affairs.

1 hour ago, tup1 said:

Good riddance to the cunt.

I disagree Tup

Hugely disappointed, they might just get someone semi competent in his place that doesn't carry the "melt down" entertainment value

As much as I dont like Celtic , I fucking hate the rangers winning the league.

Those discharge smelling cockroaches are celebrating at the moment and it hurts baaaaaaaaad.

27 minutes ago, BigAl said:

I disagree Tup

Hugely disappointed, they might just get someone semi competent in his place that doesn't carry the "melt down" entertainment value

Never liked him since he lied about being targeted at Tynecastle by Dons fans. Scottish football can do without the likes of him, he's a football dinosaur. So I'm glad to see the back of him.

Sounds like they've lined up Steve Clarke so you're right, they will improve.

On 24/02/2021 at 23:28, tup1 said:

Never liked him since he lied about being targeted at Tynecastle by Dons fans. Scottish football can do without the likes of him, he's a football dinosaur. So I'm glad to see the back of him.

Sounds like they've lined up Steve Clarke so you're right, they will improve.

Disappointing if that’s true. Not that he would ever come to us, but still, disappointing. 

I don't think you will see Steve Clarke at Parkhead.  He hates the sectarian nature of Glasgow so cannot see him ending up there.  Would imagine they will want to get their fans back on side and therefore will end up with an old head beside a former player, someone who can take over from him in a couple of years like a Larsson or Maloney.  Martin O'Neill alongside Roy Keane would also be worth a bet. 

Edited by wokinginashearerwonderland
1 hour ago, wokinginashearerwonderland said:

I don't think you will see Steve Clarke at Parkhead.  He hates the sectarian nature of Glasgow so cannot see him ending up there.  

Absolutely this 

Get Scotland through the initial group stages of the Euros and he'll undoubtedly have options

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tup1 said:

McCrorie to Celtic for £1.5m plus Griffiths 🤣

Let's hope so. He's rubbish.

The same Celtic that have no manager ?

Where you hearing that Tup ?

12 hours ago, BigAl said:

The same Celtic that have no manager ?

Where you hearing that Tup ?

Just a rumour that they want McCrorie to replace Brown.

I'm not sure why they would want to do that, however the same person who says this was right about Brown coming to the Dons several months ago. So there could be something in it.

Maybe Eddie Howe rates him.

Griffiths will be out of contract unless Celtic trigger an extension clause entitling him to another year on £20k per week.

So either he’s available for free or Celtic would be choosing to subsidise about 75% of his future wages for a rival club. 

Seems unlikely.