UEFA Euro 2020 - Croatia v Scotland

Stand Free!

Globe Reds Fantasy Football League

Followers 0

Manc has well and truly hibsed it. Miles ahead only to bottle it and slip to 3rd...

*awaits "not been paying attention to his team" excuses*  :rofl:

Anything to make your head a wee bit bigger ;)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be wrong but has that Chris Smalling goal just cost Chris the league?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was going to wait until the table is finalised in the morning but it seems that way.  :rofl:

Literally minutes after he asked the question "did we decide how many months I will talk about this for if I win the whole season by 1 point?"  :wave:

I may be wrong but has that Chris Smalling goal just cost Chris the league?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I did burst out laughing when it happened. Pure comedy.

30 seconds from winning the league by 1 point, then he does that and I lose it by a point  :wave:

:laughing: 1 point what a kick in the baws! I'm sure there is a Euro 2016 one same/similar set up, I'm up for hat if anyone else is  :thumbsup:

I'm torn between being up for a euros one and retiring from FF as it'll never get any better than this!

• 2 months later...

:thumbsup: it appears to be just us two so far Duncan. Glad Andy is joining that's bottomplace sorted again this season  :P;)

I'm assuming Chris is refusing to join again and is still in a huff about smalling fucking last season up for him  ;)

:thumbsup: it appears to be just us two so far Duncan. Glad Andy is joining that's bottomplace sorted again this season  :P;)

Just wondering which players to give career ending injuries to this year.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Keep looking at the league table and thinking it must be upside down  :laughing: :laughing:

Normal service resumed although I have crept up to third which will not last.