UEFA Euro 2020 - Croatia v Scotland

Stand Free!

Are we having a Globe Reds Summer BBQ?

Followers 0

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to say that we need to get this organised. Any volunteers.

Emma seems keen to organise!

;D

I'm still up for this, will need to look into sorting train tickets though.  Off on the Monday anyway from the dying the next day side of things! :thumbsup:

Haha... no Emma is just keen to turn up and get smashed!  :wino:

Haha... An keen to get this organised as well but unsure what's everyone's plans..  :thumbsup:

Not sure about beach wld possibly like to turn up at Holyrood Park and do the same as we did last time... It also means close to pub for afterwards  :thumbsup:

But I will go with the flow

• 2 weeks later...

Can we get a list of names for this to see how many folk want to go. As Linda has suggested and i agree with we should maybe have a backup plan of going to the pub and for some food somewhere should the weather be pishing it doon which the way things are going is highly likely.

Put yer name doon if yer going, hopefully get a decent amount of folk out for the day. :thumbsup:

1. Peterheid Loon

Can we get a list of names for this to see how many folk want to go. As Linda has suggested and i agree with we should maybe have a backup plan of going to the pub and for some food somewhere should the weather be pishing it doon which the way things are going is highly likely.

Put yer name doon if yer going, hopefully get a decent amount of folk out for the day. :thumbsup:

1. Peterheid Loon

2. NQ

1. Peterheid Loon

2. NQ

3. Emma

1. Peterheid Loon

2. NQ

3. Emma

4. Jute

Do we all bring a load of booze/food along each? Can we play some random games as well? One's that can involve alcohol? Somebody will need to bring music along i don't have anything that is portable so can't sorry!

Oh, and as i said on the Facebook page get mare lassies invited it's like a sausage fest. Half expecting the Pet Shop Boys or Erasure to be blasting oot and every guy dancing around in gold hotpants when i arrive looking at the amount of blokes going.

I've also had an idea, how about we get a paddling pool filled with mud and invite random passing girls to put on bikini's and wrestle in? Much better than the games i had in mind :-)

Do we all bring a load of booze/food along each? Can we play some random games as well? One's that can involve alcohol? Somebody will need to bring music along i don't have anything that is portable so can't sorry!

Oh, and as i said on the Facebook page get mare lassies invited it's like a sausage fest. Really hoping the Pet Shop Boys or Erasure is blasting oot and every guy dancing around in gold hotpants when i arrive looking at the amount of blokes going.

I've also had an idea, how about we get a paddling pool filled with mud and invite random passing girls to put on bikini's and wrestle in? Much better than the games i had in mind :-)

Strange guy...

I'm out sorry guys, didnt think this was actually going to happen and agreed to play in a golf comp on sunday.

Sorry!  :-[

Your golf comp probably has as much chance of going ahead as our bbq does.  This weather is such a pain.

It never rains on the golf course! (and if it does I'll have my waterproofs and a hip flask ;) )

Clearly more dedicated to the cause than me.  Even the smallest amount of rain will see me heading to the pub instead!  I'm guessing it's the hipflask that does that though! ;)