Stand Free!

So...

mizer
Followers 0

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joking aside you can already see this being used by cops to prevent football fans travelling by train.

I agree and i'm wondering where they can draw the line with things. I've lost count the amount of times some jake bag has got on a Lothiann Buses bus smashed at some silly time in the morning but if it's a train you do this on it's an offence ???

I would like to think common sense would prevail in some situations but common sense in this country from people in a position of authority is severly lacking. 

Not long back from belin. Went to see Hertha at the Olympic stadium. Takes about 40 mins on the underground to get there from the centre of town.

Plenty of people on the train swigging beer out of bottles, hassling no body, beer in the ground, as much as you can carry, Folk wandering around the stadium before the game with beers having a good time, again no hassle to anybody.

The police view on drinking in this country is just wrong. they use this as a method of crowd control. its authoritarian to the extreme. They cant control your behaviour? Then they illegalise an activity. Straight out of 1984

Today i got a letter about signing up about my injectable drugs problem and how i signed up to take part on my problem of my dependency on injectable drugs. I must have been so off my paps on smack i don't even remember being at the doctors that day and signing up to this.  :rofl: :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...