Stand Free!

Jute talks to himself about fitba thread

Jute
Followers 0

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heir Apparent Cup Final Qatar Sports Club v Al Rayyan Friday 18.45. Tickets 2 quid

Sadly in Dundee for a family party so cannot make that one.  ;)

Looks like Broughty Athletic v Coupar Angus for me if the boss lets me.

As no Dons game this weekend anyone up for heading to a game elsewhere?

Considering the following:

EPL - Blackburn v Portsmouth (£36 on the train and £16 in)

All the scottish league games locally have nothing to play for although Raith v Arbroath will see the home team getting the league trophy.

EOSPL only game that means something locally is Spartans v Easthouse with the home team going for the league and the away side fighting to avoid the drop

Junior games next weekend

Musselburgh v Glenrothes - East of Scotland Cup

Arniston Rangers v St Andrews - East of Scotland Cup - although not sure where this is bring played as Arniston sharing with Musselburgh this season

Edinburgh Utd v Linlithgow Rose - MJM cup

Broxburn v Armadale - East South league

Bonnyrigg v Lochee United - East Super League - chance to abuse Ray Mckinnon.

Peterhied Loon has said he is up for heading to a game. Anyone else?

Wanted to get to a Premiership game this year so would be up for Blackburn if you's decide to take a trip.

Not heard back from PL or Mizer yet but Blackburn is my preferred option as well.

Train from Edinburgh at 0845 means we could meet you in weeg at 0936. Train to Preston is 1010 and we get to Blackburn at 1346 changing in Carlisle and Preston. There is an earlier option from Edinburgh but it would mean a replacement bus to Lockerbie then train from there to Preston getting into Blackburn at 1246. Would mean you getting through here first.

Trains back all go back via the weeg.

Not heard back from PL or Mizer yet but Blackburn is my preferred option as well.

Train from Edinburgh at 0845 means we could meet you in weeg at 0936. Train to Preston is 1010 and we get to Blackburn at 1346 changing in Carlisle and Preston. There is an earlier option from Edinburgh but it would mean a replacement bus to Lockerbie then train from there to Preston getting into Blackburn at 1246. Would mean you getting through here first.

Trains back all go back via the weeg.

Cool. Either of them options suit me fine. Can we drink on bus replacement though??  :thumbsup:

If a couple of you are heading down then count me in. Just let me know what your plans are.

Cool. Either of them options suit me fine. Can we drink on bus replacement though??  :thumbsup:

If a couple of you are heading down then count me in. Just let me know what your plans are.

Fair point about the bus. Will chase up james and Mizer today.

Cracking trip lads. Needless to say that was quite a drunken shambles everyone was in at the end of the night  :thumbsup:

I think as per usual it all went a bit wrong when we bought the jagers post game and me buying a bottle of vodka for the train may have been a bit too much too. Its a pity the 6.57 crew never stole some of the carry oot, but saying that thank fuck it was the old boys not the young lads  :-\

Cracking trip lads. Needless to say that was quite a drunken shambles everyone was in at the end of the night  :thumbsup:

Need to do another one soon. Might try and stay awake during the game the next time.

I think as per usual it all went a bit wrong when we bought the jagers post game and me buying a bottle of vodka for the train may have been a bit too much too. Its a pity the 6.57 crew never stole some of the carry oot, but saying that thank fuck it was the old boys not the young lads  :-\

Jager was a bad idea along with not eating either. Portsmouth guys were sound but I suspect as Mizer says we were lucky that it was there older lads as I doubt the younger boys would have put up with 4 pissed jocks.

As its Ibrox next Saturday and we have some sort of thing in the evening not sure what. Just going to go to a local game on Saturday. Spartans play Edinburgh City at last ever game at City Park with Spartans also pushing for the league. Should be a decent crowd. Anyone else fancy it.

As its Ibrox next Saturday and we have some sort of thing in the evening not sure what. Just going to go to a local game on Saturday. Spartans play Edinburgh City at last ever game at City Park with Spartans also pushing for the league. Should be a decent crowd. Anyone else fancy it.

I was thinking of maybe trying for the Globe for the Rangers game then onwards from there depending on how drunk we get during the game. :thumbsup:

Still need to run my plan past the missus though so it's not confirmed just yet.  ;D

Meant to say if anyone fancys going to see a game on Wednesday I am thinking of heading up to Newtongrange Star v Arniston Rangers. 715pm kick off. Should be a decent game and a good crowd as Newtongrange are chasing East Premier title and its a big local derby.