UEFA Euro 2020 - Croatia v Scotland

Stand Free!

Jute talks to himself about fitba thread

Jute
Followers 0

Anyone fancy heading for a junior game this weekend? Camelon play Hill of Beath in fife and lothians cup final at linlithgow 2.30pm kick off. I am thinking of heading over anyone else?

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ally s

Linlithgow sounds good.  I may be going fishing this weekend however. 

I'll have a definite answer by tomorrow.

• 2 months later...

As no Dons match this weekend and Scotland away feeling the need for a live football fix so thinking of heading to either Livi v Partick or blu brazil v Section B on Sunday. Anyone else fancy it?

U may as well do the double header? Derby match against Bahrain at home on the Wednesday! Buy one get one free on the tickets..

Sadly due to extortionate rent my new landlord is charging me will not be able to afford it.  ;)

As no Dons match this weekend and Scotland away feeling the need for a live football fix so thinking of heading to either Livi v Partick or blu brazil v Section B on Sunday. Anyone else fancy it?

Desperate men do desperate things! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: Thats me away to get ready for leaving at 4.30am tomorrow. Remember and switch yer phones off. ;) See you all when i get back. Enjoy the Junior fitba! :wave::rofl2: :rofl2:

Desperate men do desperate things! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: Thats me away to get ready for leaving at 4.30am tomorrow. Remember and switch yer phones off. ;) See you all when i get back. Enjoy the Junior fitba! :wave::rofl2: :rofl2:

Why would I switch my phone off when I need it to inform the Macedonian authorities of the international drug smuggler and child abductor about to cross their border on the bus from Sofia.

Just away to check the price of flights.  :thumbsup:

You never know, might get lucky and there will be F&F fares available!  :thumbsup:

Why would I switch my phone off when I need it to infom the Macedonian authorities of the international drug smuggler and child abductor about to cross their border on the bus from Sofia.

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

• 2 weeks later...

As nobody is going to watch our right royal humping at the tattie bowl next week does anyone fancy heading along to one of the 1st round cup matches? Thinking of going to the Edinburgh City v Nairn County match myself. 3pm kick off if anyone fancies coming along.

• 3 weeks later...

As a warm up for Saturday's festivities does anyone fancy heading along to watch Edinburgh City v Eyemouth at Meadowbank on Friday? Diversion from the pub for a few hours and might even mean some folk making the train without the usual hangover.

• 2 weeks later...

As its Scottish Cup 2nd round this weekend thinking of heading to East Striling v Preston Athletic on Sunday. getting train through at 1247 if anyone fancies it.

You probably have remembered this already but mind they play at Ochilview these days.

Guest leith_red

As its Scottish Cup 2nd round this weekend thinking of heading to East Striling v Preston Athletic on Sunday. getting train through at 1247 if anyone fancies it.

Or how about Scotland v Russia at Tynecastle?

• 1 month later...

Thinking about heading along to Edinburgh city v Brechin at Meadowbank tomorrow if anyone else fancies it.

Thinking of heading to rescheduled game this weekend if anyone interested in heading along.

Guest leith_red

Thinking of heading to rescheduled game this weekend if anyone interested in heading along.

Yeah, think I'll head along.  Hopefully it's warmed up by then.