Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Iconic Striking Partnerships??

I know it is very early on but I was thinking from seeing some of their press stuff together that Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Christian Ramirez seem to already have a great chemistry off the field which one can only assume will be beneficial for the team on said pitch as times does pass.  Believe we as supporters could be having a lot of fun with them over next nine months.

But who was our last iconic forward partnership??  And who are the other top two men we all remember??

I'm guessing Billy Dodds and Dean Windass in my time.  Or does Duncan Shearer bring debate into this example??

RamJam.jpg

D'Jaffo and Hinds

Relentless so they were and the wee girl who sat in the row in front of me seemed to be obsessed with Mr Hinds to the point she was still cheering him on about 5 games after he had left the club. Cant remember if she had a white stick or a labrador

Edited by tom_widdows

On 23/07/2021 at 19:00, tom_widdows said:

D'Jaffo and Hinds

Relentless so they were and the wee girl who sat in the row in front of me seemed to be obsessed with Mr Hinds to the point she was still cheering him on about 5 games after he had left the club. Cant remember if she had a white stick or a labrador

Mind being down at Stranraer for a League Cup tie during Leigh Hinds time with us when the extremely annoying chant about him was " Leigh Hinds is going to chib you" in reference to him having allegedly battered ex Hun David Hagen over the head with a bottle.