Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Summer rebuild

7 hours ago, BigAl said:

Allegedly we are in the final stages of finalising a deal for Regan Hendry of Raith Rovers. Can't claim to know too much about him but rumoured to have been best central midfielder in the division this season.

Started out his career at Celtic, still only 22/23. If true someone from our midfield is surely out the door ?

Ferguson sold?

Ojo &/or McGeouch off loaded maybe? 

Where did you read this about Hendry? 

10 hours ago, BigAl said:

Allegedly we are in the final stages of finalising a deal for Regan Hendry of Raith Rovers. Can't claim to know too much about him but rumoured to have been best central midfielder in the division this season.

Started out his career at Celtic, still only 22/23. If true someone from our midfield is surely out the door ?

A few of my mates are raith rovers fans & have said this guy has been a stick out for past 2 years & a move to a bigger club is imminent, there even touting him for future Scotland cap. 

Would be good to see us take a punt on someone from the lower leagues. Its something we haven't done often enough. When you see the success Hibs have had with players like McGinn and Nisbet and the relatively low risk it would make a lot of sense for us. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DantheDon said:

Would be good to see us take a punt on someone from the lower leagues. Its something we haven't done often enough. When you see the success Hibs have had with players like McGinn and Nisbet and the relatively low risk it would make a lot of sense for us. 

McGinn was signed from St Mirren 

11 minutes ago, manc_don said:

I see Gallagher is rumoured to be signing on a three year deal. Jute, what's you beef with him? I can't remember why he's a cunt.

Jute or Gallagher? ?

Gallagher was jailed for assaulting someone with a baseball bat about 6 years ago. 
Maybe that?

We signed a rapist in the past, you can’t get much worse than that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, RedStarTorphins said:

Jute or Gallagher? ?

Gallagher was jailed for assaulting someone with a baseball bat about 6 years ago. 
Maybe that?

Aha! Excellent, thanks for that. I do vaguely remember that now

2 hours ago, RedStarTorphins said:

Jute or Gallagher? ?

Maybe that?

We should never have signed that cunt either although technically that rapist cunt was not found guilty in a court of law where’s as Gallagher and his mates were convicted of attacking one individual with a baseball bat. As far as I am aware there has never been any public show of remorse. 

There are certain players a family club, a club with a soul should not touch no matter how good they are and if everything I have heard about Gallagher is correct then he definitely falls into that category. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jute said:

We should never have signed that cunt either although technically that rapist cunt was not found guilty in a court of law where’s as Gallagher and his mates were convicted of attacking one individual with a baseball bat. As far as I am aware there has never been any public show of remorse. 

There are certain players a family club, a club with a soul should not touch no matter how good they are and if everything I have heard about Gallagher is correct then he definitely falls into that category. 

I'm with Jute on this one.

My thoughts on Gallagher have been well documented in the past.

3 hours ago, Elgindon said:

Solid signings,hopefully we can channel Declans energies into positives,like scything Scott Br....er Scott Wright among others.....

First yellow

Second one for taking oot Ryhun 

49 minutes ago, RedStarTorphins said:

A big no thanks.

Robertaon has spent half the last two seasons injured.

As for giving Devlin 6 months, fuck that. Release him.

When Devlin first came he looked great 2bf.  There's a player in there I would say