Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

SC - Dumbarton vs Dons

Last game was particularly tight against the Sons (Cosgrove pen), and both our respective forms are pretty poor.  Obviously they've not played that much of late, but can see this being similar to previous fixtures, especially given our lack of attacking prowess.  Really need something positive to come out of this season, so need to progress, any means necessary.

Interesting to see if the attitude of the team changes now they know who the management team are going to be.

Out
Bed
Bed
Bed
1-1, Kamberi

Manc I suspect players knew exactly who the new management team were last week. Would like to see  Hornby back up top beside Kamberi for this one. McKenzie did enough to keep his place from last week. I wonder if we will see Ross or Virtanen given runs this week following the new coaches comments on developing youth. 

Dumbarton played their first game since early January on Saturday and are to play Tuesday and Thursday this week before they play us on Saturday so fair chance players will running on empty by the time they play us.   No excuse for no winning this one.

Game is on BBC this week at 12:15.

Oot

Park with Bairn

TV

Park with Bairn

2-0 Kamberi & Ferguson

1 hour ago, Jute said:

Manc I suspect players knew exactly who the new management team were last week. Would like to see  Hornby back up to beside Kamberi for this one. McKenzie did enough to keep his place from last week. I wonder if we will see Ross or Virtanen given runs this week following the new coaches comments on developing youth. 

Dumbarton played their first game since early January on Saturday and are to play Tuesday and Thursday this week before they play us on Saturday so fair chance players will running on empty by the time they play us.   No excuse for no winning this one.

Game is on BBC this week at 12:15.

Oot

Park with Bairn

TV

Park with Bairn

2-0 Kamberi & Ferguson

You're probably right Jute, highly unlikely they didn't know. 

Just want a win, any win will do.

8 hours ago, HaarDon said:

Is Glass picking the team from afar?

I wouldn't think so. That would show a fair bit of mistrust in Sheerin, Simpson and Robson who are still going to be here for his tenure. I'm guessing that he'll have had a decent input into the way they set up and who he thinks would go where, but you'd like to think the current coaching team would be able to overrule that if they think a certain player has been a dick in training all week or whatever.

47 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

I wouldn't think so. That would show a fair bit of mistrust in Sheerin, Simpson and Robson who are still going to be here for his tenure. I'm guessing that he'll have had a decent input into the way they set up and who he thinks would go where, but you'd like to think the current coaching team would be able to overrule that if they think a certain player has been a dick in training all week or whatever.

Hopefully he'll have suggested they bin the playing around in our penalty box.   What channel is the game on today?

Edited by dons8321