Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Arabs - Dons

So, first game post McInnes era. I expect us to play free flowing football and score multiple goals.

Anyway, reality, it will be interesting to see how the team respond to all of the recent news. Will they find new energy or will they just carry on as they were?  I'd hope they play with a bit more freedom.  I'm not expecting a win here but I don't expect it to be a goalless draw like the last two games.  

Out
Bed
Bed
Bed (Ha)
1-1, Consi

3 minutes ago, tlg1903 said:

Really interested to see how Sheerin  et Al approach this.  They will want to impress and given however long they have in charge is a free swing for them I think they will set up a bit less conservatively. 3-1 dons

I asked them to keep my involvement quiet

Can't trust any fucker these days:doh:

Hornby supposed to be fit for this one so expecting him to start with Kamberi as the other striker. Hoping Sheerin will bin the inverted wing backs pish that McInnes stubbornly refused to change. This tactic was one of major reasons we struggled to create chances and were to slow in attack.  Also interesting to see if the interim management team stick with 3 at the back or go to a 4. 

Oot

Attempting to fix bikes

Stream or radio

Booking bikes into repair shop to fix my failed maintenance.

0-0

8 hours ago, Jute said:

Hornby supposed to be fit for this one so expecting him to start with Kamberi as the other striker. Hoping Sheerin will bin the inverted wing backs pish that McInnes stubbornly refused to change. This tactic was one of major reasons we struggled to create chances and were to slow in attack.  Also interesting to see if the interim management team stick with 3 at the back or go to a 4. 

Oot

Attempting to fix bikes

Stream or radio

Booking bikes into repair shop to fix my failed maintenance.

0-0

Yup, I'd like to see us go to a back 4. Our shite form has coincided with us failing to get width in the final 3rd, quite often the wing backs weren't high enough up the park. We end up being too narrow. While Logan is on the decline I'd like to see him back in with Andy at left back, Hoban and Ash in the middle. Allow Hayes to be an attacker again. While it's clear he doesn't have the same pace, he can still be an effective winger. Stick Hornby at 9 with Kamberi floating at 10......I think he'll produce there. If Hornby isn't fit play McGinn at 9. I don't rate Kennedy or McLennan at all, and McGinn has vanished wide, so I really don't care who is on the right. Maybe give Ethan Ross a run?
Anyway, 2-1 us. Ferguson and McCrorie.