Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Well done Florian

39 minutes ago, tup1 said:

No offence to Kamberi, who I'm sure is trying his best for Aberdeen.

However I hope Glass gets rid of this hun bastard as soon as possible, he's polluting the club.

Tup quote "get rid of ######## hun bastard/cunt/fucker*"

Change the stuck record man FFS!

*delete as appropriate

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tup1 said:

No offence to Kamberi, who I'm sure is trying his best for Aberdeen.

However I hope Glass gets rid of this hun bastard as soon as possible, he's polluting the club.

Who wouldn't be offended to be accused of "polluting the club"? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tup1 said:

Bait GIFNo offence to Kamberi, who I'm sure is trying his best for Aberdeen.

1 hour ago, Madbadteacher said:

Tup quote "get rid of ######## hun bastard/cunt/fucker*"

Change the stuck record man FFS!

*delete as appropriate

don't bite MBT

On 28/03/2021 at 19:01, Jute said:

McGinn comes of the bench to replace Kennedy and score this.

Northern Ireland still lost 2-1 to USA.

That's McGinn used up his goal quota for the year, might as well drop him for the Dumbarton game. 

Some goal though, good to see he can still do it.

37 minutes ago, Jute said:

McGinn and Kennedy both came off the bench for Northern Ireland in their 0-0 draw with Bulgaria. 

Alarmingly Kamberi wasn’t even on the bench tonight for Albania as he is injured. Hope he is fit for Saturday. 

I’m not joking when I say this:

I hope we’ve practised penalties for Saturday. 

He reminds me of Watkins actually. Quite strong, but not really strong. Quite fast but not really fast. Quite skillful, but not really skillful and can score goals, but not that often. I think he'd have been great with Wright and Hedges alongside him, he'd have done the link up play very well. You can see that his workrate has dropped off as he's become more and more isolated and missing chances as his confidence goes completely. I'd give him another go once Hornby is fit again. He's fortunate our choices are slim.

I think the injury to Hornby has hampered his progress. Kamberi and Hornby had started to look like they were forming an understanding of each other’s game when Hornby got injured. Since then we have played Kamberi as a lone striker which isn’t his game at all. If Hornby is fit for Saturday I would go back to them both up top. 

6 hours ago, Jute said:

I think the injury to Hornby has hampered his progress. Kamberi and Hornby had started to look like they were forming an understanding of each other’s game when Hornby got injured. Since then we have played Kamberi as a lone striker which isn’t his game at all. If Hornby is fit for Saturday I would go back to them both up top. 

I doubt we’ll see 2 up front. 
Sheerin has stuck with 4-3-3 throughout.

Even when we were chasing a goal against a lower league team, he replaced the one striker with another, as opposed to putting two up.

1 hour ago, RedStarTorphins said:

I doubt we’ll see 2 up front. 
Sheerin has stuck with 4-3-3 throughout.

Even when we were chasing a goal against a lower league team, he replaced the one striker with another, as opposed to putting two up.

He doesn't need to. Could just play Kamberi at number 10 in a 4-2-3-1. Alongside two from Ferguson, McRorie or Campbell he'd be fine. In fact, what we need.