Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Tim’s vs dons

Not expecting anything from this game, despite the result at the weekend. Given our form against them anything from this game will be a massive boost. Obviously they lost to county away last weekend but I’d expect a response from them against us , bucktooth loves a game against us. We were unlucky not to get something the other week but they still managed to squeeze a result out.

anyway, Hornby has been ruled out with a tear so potentially Ruth comes in? Hoping that kamberi can get a goal his effort thus far deserves. 

out

bed

bed

bed (ha) 

2-1 Tim’s, kamberi 

Never like playing a team who have just got rid of their manager. Usually they play like they have got something to prove or have had a weight lifted. Would rather they had waited until next week until making the change. Assuming Hendry will replace Hornby in starting line up from Saturday. If Hayes is fit expect him to replace McGinn. Not holding out much hope of anything from Saturday. No PPV offering again so need to find a stream again. 

Oot

Park with bairn

Stream hopefully

flat

2-0 no dons scorer.

We are not far away from the Helicopter Sunday pinnacle for Scottish football, where every team gets beat by 5, 6 or 7 goals every single time they play one of the 'Old Firm'. 

The league title will then come down to a goal, when one wins 6-0, and one wins 4-1. The team that loses 6-0 will be accused of cheating by the runner up.

Helicopters, or maybe drones now, will be buzzing about the sky with the league trophy dangling.

Celtic 8 Aberdeen 0.

27 minutes ago, tup1 said:

We are not far away from the Helicopter Sunday pinnacle for Scottish football, where every team gets beat by 5, 6 or 7 goals every single time they play one of the 'Old Firm'. 

The league title will then come down to a goal, when one wins 6-0, and one wins 4-1. The team that loses 6-0 will be accused of cheating by the runner up.

Helicopters, or maybe drones now, will be buzzing about the sky with the league trophy dangling.

Celtic 8 Aberdeen 0.

I already have helicopter Sundays.

When I get out the shower.

Could do with Motherwell doing us a favour but nae chance.

They're utter shite and their last 3 results have been pish.

Motherwell are terrible aye. So are we. So are Hibs. So are the other 7 teams competing for the 3rd place trophy.

But I don't see 3rd as any sort of prize anymore. I see it as another season of utterly dismal failure. I see aiming for it as endorsing a loser mentality which has bogged our club down for more than 3 decades. 

When the huns were gone I found Scottish football tolerable. A one horse race with others making a fist of it. 

Now it just completely disgusts me. Are we expected to pay for this corrupt rubbish?

16 minutes ago, tup1 said:

Motherwell are terrible aye. So are we. So are Hibs. So are the other 7 teams competing for the 3rd place trophy.

But I don't see 3rd as any sort of prize anymore. I see it as another season of utterly dismal failure. I see aiming for it as endorsing a loser mentality which has bogged our club down for more than 3 decades. 

When the huns were gone I found Scottish football tolerable. A one horse race with others making a fist of it. 

Now it just completely disgusts me. Are we expected to pay for this corrupt rubbish?

I expect that if you applied that logic to everything you consume in life you'd be asking the same final question. The answer is - as always - yes, you're expected to, but you don't have to. Those are your choices. Are you expected to use Google whilst your every move is gathered and monitored? To go to a supermarket and not be subjected to targeted marketing/product placement? That's the world we live in, and if you want to be an AFC supporter then you have to do so within the existing system. You could even say you (we) are complicit. But be very wary of painting it as an AFC issue, unless you believe that there is some sort of moral exceptionalism applicable to AFC, that Hibs, Motherwell, hearts, Kilmarnock etc are incapable of.

Yup, we’re too deep now and it’s all Celtic. As commented on red tv (Lee who??) , we need to be brave on the ball, hoofing it long with nobody up top doesn’t help.

this is where we need mccrory Ferguson and Campbell on the ball, give the wing backs time to push up. We have three in the middle and getting totally dominated. Poor from those 3 so far.

Edited by LA-Don