🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons vs Livi - the sequel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Elgindon said:

Deary me.How we turn this round I dont know

I think the predictable nature of this second half is the most depressing thing of all. We all know that they won't come flying out and grab it. Del's team just don't do that and we all know it to a man.

How I'd love to be wrong but I see 3-0

Edited by redordead

That was fucking turgid. Lewis with a fairly basic error and that plays into their hands. Kennedy comes on for Hedges and immediately heads to the wrong wing. Within a minute, he allows a guy to cross for no reason, and Hayes leaves his man to stroll in and take the easy finish.

We've been all over the shop like, and it's nothing to do with the only new player playing. Leigh is pish at left back, so Ash going off is probably a bonus (he was doing okay). McLennan was absolutely awful, really bad, he didn't know what he was doing. Hornby looking like he's done for the u21s recently. I don't even think this is a managerial thing, it's just looked like an ability thing om ,pst areas of the pitch. Ferguson the only player working and the only player standing up to them. They've been excellent, just harrassing the fuck out of us.

14 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

That was fucking turgid. Lewis with a fairly basic error and that plays into their hands. Kennedy comes on for Hedges and immediately heads to the wrong wing. Within a minute, he allows a guy to cross for no reason, and Hayes leaves his man to stroll in and take the easy finish.

We've been all over the shop like, and it's nothing to do with the only new player playing. Leigh is pish at left back, so Ash going off is probably a bonus (he was doing okay). McLennan was absolutely awful, really bad, he didn't know what he was doing. Hornby looking like he's done for the u21s recently. I don't even think this is a managerial thing, it's just looked like an ability thing om ,pst areas of the pitch. Ferguson the only player working and the only player standing up to them. They've been excellent, just harrassing the fuck out of us.

no it absolutely is a managerial thing