Jump to content

Next Match: Ross County v Aberdeen

Stand Free!

Recommended Posts

Huns seem to seriously have the rub of the green at the moment. League is all but wrapped up, which is hilarious as I can just imagine the Scottish press won't be saying it is. Not looking forward to it, as we're not creating enough and obviously combine that with their luck, it's not going to go our way.  DM being obsessed with them means I fully expect him to talk the opposition up over the next few days.

Out
Bed
Bed
Bed
2-0 huns, no dons scorer

Link to post
Share on other sites

Manc did you have to put this up so early. Was wanting to avoid thinking about this for as long as possible. Going to hold off with thoughts on game in the vain hope we get someone in this week. At the moment I cannot see current team doing anything other than lose. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jute said:

Manc did you have to put this up so early. Was wanting to avoid thinking about this for as long as possible. Going to hold off with thoughts on game in the vain hope we get someone in this week. At the moment I cannot see current team doing anything other than lose. 

Haha, sorry. Wanted to avoid the inevitable abuse from you for forgetting 😉 I was reminded by seeing some prickish elderly couple driving with a Bearz license plate yesterday 🙄 definitely the most common football team license plate you see here. 

I am glad this is on during the middle of the night here. Good excuse not to watch it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, manc_don said:

Haha, sorry. Wanted to avoid the inevitable abuse from you for forgetting 😉 I was reminded by seeing some prickish elderly couple driving with a Bearz license plate yesterday 🙄 definitely the most common football team license plate you see here. 

I am glad this is on during the middle of the night here. Good excuse not to watch it.

Bairns will have you up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not looking forward to this one. At the moment cannot see anything other than a win for Tribute Act. To have any chance we have to go at their defence with pace but with Main and Cosgrove there in no chance we will be doing that. Be interesting to see if Wright plays or if McInnes will go with someone else as he is leaving. Personally I would play him. 
 

Oot.

Flat

TV

Flat

2-0 No dons scorer.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to see Wright, and I think we will. McInnes isn't dyer taking the huff with players. It has to be pace we go for and that needs Hedges and Wright central. That also gives the midfield the greatest support by pressing them higher. Luckily we don't have too many other options. McInnes has been fairly successful versus the Hun when stuffing the midfield with three out and out central midfielders, but with McRorie out and Wright fit I doubt we'll see Ojo in there. I think virtanen might even be ahead of him in the queue now, hopefully. I doubt he'll change from the back three for this one so it'll be 3-4-3 or 3-5-2. I don't think we'll see Cosgrove and Main together either. I think he'll play 3-4-3 but fail to play Hedges through the middle again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

I'd like to see Wright, and I think we will. McInnes isn't dyer taking the huff with players. It has to be pace we go for and that needs Hedges and Wright central. That also gives the midfield the greatest support by pressing them higher. Luckily we don't have too many other options. McInnes has been fairly successful versus the Hun when stuffing the midfield with three out and out central midfielders, but with McRorie out and Wright fit I doubt we'll see Ojo in there. I think virtanen might even be ahead of him in the queue now, hopefully. I doubt he'll change from the back three for this one so it'll be 3-4-3 or 3-5-2. I don't think we'll see Cosgrove and Main together either. I think he'll play 3-4-3 but fail to play Hedges through the middle again.

I would like to think we will go 3-4-3 with Main dropping out. Assuming Campbell will replace McCrorie in the middle. Will be gutted if it’s Ojo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

I'd like to see Wright, and I think we will. McInnes isn't dyer taking the huff with players. It has to be pace we go for and that needs Hedges and Wright central. That also gives the midfield the greatest support by pressing them higher. Luckily we don't have too many other options. McInnes has been fairly successful versus the Hun when stuffing the midfield with three out and out central midfielders, but with McRorie out and Wright fit I doubt we'll see Ojo in there. I think virtanen might even be ahead of him in the queue now, hopefully. I doubt he'll change from the back three for this one so it'll be 3-4-3 or 3-5-2. I don't think we'll see Cosgrove and Main together either. I think he'll play 3-4-3 but fail to play Hedges through the middle again.

Well predicted

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Main should have been subbed as soon as Hedges was sent off. Lucky to get away with Main not getting a straight red although not convinced Hedges was a red. Accidentally collision so penalty but not a red. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, flooter said:

So a red and a pen?  Did the laws not change on that? 

If it's a deliberate attempt to stop a goal scoring opportunity it's still a red. I'd say that one was a yellow for most refs as it didn't look deliberate, but it's borderline. One of those ones that is the right decision by the definition of the rules but probably most refs would have just given a yellow. It was poor play from Hedges like. Sold the jerseys.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...