Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Good guys vs Them

Huns seem to seriously have the rub of the green at the moment. League is all but wrapped up, which is hilarious as I can just imagine the Scottish press won't be saying it is. Not looking forward to it, as we're not creating enough and obviously combine that with their luck, it's not going to go our way.  DM being obsessed with them means I fully expect him to talk the opposition up over the next few days.

Out
Bed
Bed
Bed
2-0 huns, no dons scorer

Manc did you have to put this up so early. Was wanting to avoid thinking about this for as long as possible. Going to hold off with thoughts on game in the vain hope we get someone in this week. At the moment I cannot see current team doing anything other than lose. 

10 hours ago, Jute said:

Manc did you have to put this up so early. Was wanting to avoid thinking about this for as long as possible. Going to hold off with thoughts on game in the vain hope we get someone in this week. At the moment I cannot see current team doing anything other than lose. 

Haha, sorry. Wanted to avoid the inevitable abuse from you for forgetting ? I was reminded by seeing some prickish elderly couple driving with a Bearz license plate yesterday ? definitely the most common football team license plate you see here. 

I am glad this is on during the middle of the night here. Good excuse not to watch it.

18 minutes ago, manc_don said:

Haha, sorry. Wanted to avoid the inevitable abuse from you for forgetting ? I was reminded by seeing some prickish elderly couple driving with a Bearz license plate yesterday ? definitely the most common football team license plate you see here. 

I am glad this is on during the middle of the night here. Good excuse not to watch it.

Bairns will have you up. 

Not looking forward to this one. At the moment cannot see anything other than a win for Tribute Act. To have any chance we have to go at their defence with pace but with Main and Cosgrove there in no chance we will be doing that. Be interesting to see if Wright plays or if McInnes will go with someone else as he is leaving. Personally I would play him. 

Oot.

Flat

TV

Flat

2-0 No dons scorer.

I'd like to see Wright, and I think we will. McInnes isn't dyer taking the huff with players. It has to be pace we go for and that needs Hedges and Wright central. That also gives the midfield the greatest support by pressing them higher. Luckily we don't have too many other options. McInnes has been fairly successful versus the Hun when stuffing the midfield with three out and out central midfielders, but with McRorie out and Wright fit I doubt we'll see Ojo in there. I think virtanen might even be ahead of him in the queue now, hopefully. I doubt he'll change from the back three for this one so it'll be 3-4-3 or 3-5-2. I don't think we'll see Cosgrove and Main together either. I think he'll play 3-4-3 but fail to play Hedges through the middle again.

1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

I'd like to see Wright, and I think we will. McInnes isn't dyer taking the huff with players. It has to be pace we go for and that needs Hedges and Wright central. That also gives the midfield the greatest support by pressing them higher. Luckily we don't have too many other options. McInnes has been fairly successful versus the Hun when stuffing the midfield with three out and out central midfielders, but with McRorie out and Wright fit I doubt we'll see Ojo in there. I think virtanen might even be ahead of him in the queue now, hopefully. I doubt he'll change from the back three for this one so it'll be 3-4-3 or 3-5-2. I don't think we'll see Cosgrove and Main together either. I think he'll play 3-4-3 but fail to play Hedges through the middle again.

I would like to think we will go 3-4-3 with Main dropping out. Assuming Campbell will replace McCrorie in the middle. Will be gutted if it’s Ojo. 

5 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Well predicted

15 minutes ago, flooter said:

So a red and a pen?  Did the laws not change on that? 

If it's a deliberate attempt to stop a goal scoring opportunity it's still a red. I'd say that one was a yellow for most refs as it didn't look deliberate, but it's borderline. One of those ones that is the right decision by the definition of the rules but probably most refs would have just given a yellow. It was poor play from Hedges like. Sold the jerseys.