Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons vs well - Sunday 3 PM

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, flooter said:

Specsavers looking for your business tup. 

The game was over after 9 minutes. None of the players played well today, but particularly shocking and culpable was Taylor.

He was terrible the first time we signed him, he's still terrible now.

I never seen McCrorie making any difference in the 2nd half but maybe you watched a different game.

7 minutes ago, tup1 said:

The game was over after 9 minutes. None of the players played well today, but particularly shocking and culpable was Taylor.

He was terrible the first time we signed him, he's still terrible now.

I never seen McCrorie making any difference in the 2nd half but maybe you watched a different game.

We were dominated in midfield all 1st half, we were a lot better in the 2nd.

4 minutes ago, flooter said:

We were dominated in midfield all 1st half, we were a lot better in the 2nd.

Were we?

Again, you must have been watching a different game. Motherwell were in cruise control after 10 minutes of the game. They attacked us from the start because McKenna was missing and we crumbled.

If we can't get Findlay we should consider bidding for Gallacher as he is Motherwell's best player.

I’ll write a lengthier post later but we’re not good enough to play with a back three. We’ve been fortunate in recent weeks not to concede, especially against Viking, and Motherwell took SOME of their chances. Take the McKenna money and buy a central defender to partner Hoban and go back to a back 4, Logan or Hernandez at RB and buying Greg Leigh for LB.

19 minutes ago, tup1 said:

Were we?

Again, you must have been watching a different game. Motherwell were in cruise control after 10 minutes of the game. They attacked us from the start because McKenna was missing and we crumbled.

If we can't get Findlay we should consider bidding for Gallacher as he is Motherwell's best player.

Gallacher, no fucking chance Tup.

Motherwell fans reckon he has gone backwards this season and he is a fucking thug with form

2 minutes ago, BigAl said:

And Motherwell's best player was the boy Campbell. Thought he totally bossed us in the middle of the park for the entire ninety minutes

Not really. He is a good player and did have a good game but all 3 goals were stupid mistakes, not from Motherwell playing through us. They put us under early pressure and we crumbled.

Taylor almost gave away a penalty after 10 seconds.

1 minute ago, tup1 said:

That doesn’t bother me but I take your point. He served his time for it so he’s good to go.

Fair enough but I don't want shite like that anywhere near my club.

Would rather clone Ash Taylor and play the two Ash's as our central defensive pairing.

I just want good defenders. 

Taylor should be forcibly given a crew cut by the club. He looks like he doesn’t want to mess his hair up when he makes his half hearted attempts at clearances.

Anyway I’d prefer Findlay. We should make a bid for him ASAP.

And while people talk about squad depth, I wouldn’t be fussed if Devlin, Taylor, Ojo, and Main never played for us again. Today was a day to show we had depth, and while nobody played particularly well, the fresh guys should come in and make a difference, and they didn’t. Anyone think mcginn is passed it??

Maybe get a cash plus swap for a central defender and punt Taylor or devlin??