Dons vs well - Sunday 3 PM

Sunday game obviously as both teams on european qualifiers duty.  Their form has been patchy at best, whereas we've come out of our self imposed covid lockdown with a decent bit of form.  We should beat them but having an away time in Europe ( I know they played in Norn Ireland) but we might be a bit slower out of the blocks.

Would like to see us continue the formation we've been playing of late, or as close to as it's actually working and playing some decent football.

When does Edmundson come into contention?  Can't see us scoring many.

Out
Bed
Bed
Bed
1-0 dons, Hayes

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually I would say don’t change a winning team but I don’t think McCrorie at right wing back worked on Thursday so would be tempted to bring in Logan to play there if Kennedy is still out and move McCrorie back into centre beside Ferguson with McGeouch dropping to the bench. Hopefully Well being taken to penalties will even out our longer journey back from Europe on Thursday. Well have looked nowhere near as good as last season so think we should be keeping the winning run going. 

Oot

Climbing Arthur’s Seat with bairn

flat watching live stream

flat

2-0 Hayes and Ferguson

Can we really claim the Dons had a longer journey home that Motherwell?

Stavanger to Aberdeen is just over an hour on the plane
Motherwell on the other hand had to drive from Coleraine to Belfast (About 45miles I think and from memory the road between Coleraine and Belfast is a bit like the A96), then get the plane to Glasgow followed by another 30miles back to Fir Park.

Back at Uni I remember a Norwegian girl and I would leave our respective flats in Aberdeen at the same time and even with the waiting around at the airport she would still be back at her family's house in Stavanger at least 30mins before I made it back to mine in the West Highlands

I can't see anything other than a win.

Although they haven't had great form so far I still think they are a half decent team and they do give their all for Robinson, but I just feel we are playing well and looking a strong team with a bit of depth, that we shouldn't drop too many points outwith the ugly sisters games.  I'll remind myself of this post when our bad run kicks in. :D

Agree about not using McRorie on the right, a real waste in my opinion.

2-1 us Watkins & Wright

Think he'll stick with McRorie on the right if Kennedy not fit. Justifying it with the goal. Clearly we're a better team with him in the centre and I actually thought Ferguson and McGeouch didn't work particularly well as a pair, with McGeouch especially being out of position and not pushing out to his man. I think McInnes will want to keep McGeouch happy though, so I expect to see the same starting eleven.

47 minutes ago, Jute said:

No McKenna in squad at all and Hoban drops to bench. Assuming 4-4-2.

2C3FFA43-C867-4FD5-AD66-0C2D0E95FA59.png

Could still be a 3-4-2-1 ?

Trying to login to Red TV for the first time,with the exact details they gave me.Only asked me for username and password but saying credentials invalid. Using google Chrome.Any clues anyone,is it cos its not live yet?

Edited by Elgindon