Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons vs Ayrshire huns

Hard to judge killie at the moment. Pumped the arabs (who sit above them still) but have by and large been pish. We should be fine, given our recent upturn in form, we should have enough to take the 3 points providing logical team selections.

killie haven’t won at pittodrie for almost two years , and prior to that you had to go back to 2012.

not sure if Mains return from injury has been hampered? 

out

bed

bed

bed

2-0 dons, McCrorie and wright

Fairly sure Main is now fully fit, just lacking match sharpness. But also fairly sure that Watkins is for now considered first choice striker, Interesting to see what happens when Cosgrove eventually returns.

International break probably not come at a good time for us. Just starting to play well and get a bit of momentum. Hopefully all players involved don't pick up injuries whilst away.

Confident we will continue our good run anyway

3-1 (Watkins, Hedges, Hoban)

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, manc_don said:

So have they confirmed that there are to be no fans at this now? I’ve not really kept up to date with it all at the mo. Interesting to see if mr Bryson turns out for them. 

Have they? I'm not seeing anything in the news. Where are you seeing that? Has Bryson actually signed for them like?

I don't think Killie will go near him now. Just too injury prone, they cant be paying a relatively high wage for a player who looks like he will only be available for half of the matches each season. And playing on their artificial surface would likely only exacerbate this.

I actually think he has a player/coach or player/manager position somewhere in the west/south west of Scotland lined up. Ayr/Morton/Stranraer or the likes. 

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I don't think Killie will go near him now. Just too injury prone, they cant be paying a relatively high wage for a player who looks like he will only be available for half of the matches each season. And playing on their artificial surface would likely only exacerbate this.

I actually think he has a player/coach or player/manager position somewhere in the west/south west of Scotland lined up. Ayr/Morton/Stranraer or the likes. 

Don't bet against him turning up at Fir Park on a short term deal 

7 hours ago, tom_widdows said:

Test events still going ahead but prospect of fans being allowed back to all grounds delayed until 5th October at the earliest

Best news we could have hoped for I suppose. 

Hopefully the international break hasn’t stopped the potential green shoots of good football shown pre break.

That drives me nuts. Unintentional handball from the Killie forward 30 yards from goal, ball bounces up from his poor control and hits his hand, free kick. Not much different to the ball bouncing up in the Killie box off a defender and hitting his hand 10 mins ago, no free kick. Explain...