Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

wotchoobinuptotheday?

Tried out our bivvy bags on local Barmekin hill as a way to avoid taking tents in summer.a bit chilly despite being 10o overnight.Great wee hill for little effort(275m)

50257878543_2c13ebc1e8_b.jpgDSC01961 by , on Flickr

Pal(plus bivvy bag) managing to sleep in for sunrise

50258561626_21dbe40e02_b.jpgDSC01997 by , on Flickr

Good wee starter hill.routes here

https://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50559

https://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/aberdeenshire/barmekin-hill.shtml

• Like 1

On 18/08/2020 at 20:32, hercule poirot said:

^ I'm fed up jousting with you if the truth be told. 

Being the bigger man (literally and figuratively) I offer you the olive branch of truce.

Virtual pals? 

When you get tired of "jousting", you try to quit like a lickle girl.

So WHY do you deliberately stoke up confrontations and act like a total tit?

Is this a substitute life for you? Not enough drama in your boring life?

So you cut the grass? Who fucking cares?

This isn't the hat. Post something interesting and worthwhile to read for a change.

I'm not holding my breath.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

I don't cut the grass. My wife does ours and at least once a week is what she reckons it needs. Takes her an hour so better her wasting her time than me wasting mine. I would pay somebody myself but she enjoys it. 

I don't care who cuts your postage stamp. The question was: When do you spike and sand?

4 minutes ago, royal deeside cowie said:

My dearest brother. There is concern about the Colonel Kurtz-like spell you hold the natives under here. The mutant hordes are gathering, ready to breach your turret and release these men from the trance you have cast upon them. 

That might be the case but you won't be part of any revolution, unless you can flood the forum with more of your ilk, who also liked your gratuitous sickness towards my wife, unless you can find a quorum of good men who don't see that 99% of your posts being personal attacks being obsessional and creepy, unless you can actually show something worth following. Wifeless drunk loser. 

You can't keep hiding behind your wife forever, brother.  Using her as a pawn in your quest for control is cold and callous. Your methods are unsound and it may be the case we have to send in some of the NE's finest to free the natives from your vice-like grip. You are using them as nothing more than errand boys, in this, the compound in which you have become so comfortable and unchallenged. 

9 minutes ago, hercule poirot said:

^ You love the attention squeakums! Indeed you crave attention.

University Challenge is starting so you have half an hour to consider this;

Why do you seek confrontation?

What drives you to behave like this?

I am genuinely intrigued as to what makes people, online predominantly, WANT to find situations where they can be nasty or bullying or whatever it is that floats your boats? There are loads like you. Please explain to an old man like me because I genuinely don't understand it? I could b wrong that you are sick fucks but until you explain it, I remain in ignorance. 

1 minute ago, Donofanewera said:

I came on here being objective and you singled me out for your pish. Just returning fire with fire. 

stop the pish and engage 

That's a fucking lie. You're obsessed with me. The written record can't be amended. You're a fucking sick cunt and you're not worth "engaging" with. You're also a fucking coward, jumping in with your mates all the time, kindred spirits as you all are. You are pollution and filth.