Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

wotchoobinuptotheday?

Today I also paid for my new car. 

Got a cracking deal, drove the sales gadgie down to what I was willing to pay rather than what he was asking for. 

Boot mat, gap insurance and paint protection all included. 

No email chains a mile long with some spiv from Doncaster and no endless phone calls about inconsequential trivial crap in an attempt to save £123.50.

Bull by the horns, that's the way I roll. 

^ To add to above... He asked me if I had a price in mind for the car I was trading in. I informed him I had, as being no slouch I had done my homework as to estimated value via the Internet 

He was derisive of this approach as its preferable to see and kick the tyres of a vehicle to give a true value. 

He then offered me more than I had been offered virtually!!!! 

Car salesmen, no match for a trooper such as myself. 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Sigh. What make/model did you buy?

Trading in? Do you know what over-allowance means?

Make and model is none of your business. 

I got it for a very similar price as quoted on car wow. 

Over allowance is what I sometimes do when spooning my wedge from the semi-rough. Not really sure why that's relevant to purchasing a car. 

Listen up detective; 

You're not of a commercial nous so don't pretend to be.

Nobody in a dynamic buying and selling position goes for a "stroll" in the middle of the day, other than the self-made.

Nobody who is capable of earning what they're truly worth is happy to be an employee.

There are very rare exceptions where them compromising their income but earning a good deal fits with their lack of risk-taking, which means they would never have made it on their own anyway.

Nobody other than a fucked up fool would come on here and pretend to have got a "cracking deal" in an industry and a negotiation in which they have no expertise in. The people you gave your money to make thousands of deals every year. You buy a car every what, 2 or 3 years? It is fear that makes you convince yourself that you "beat the system". Fear and Self Loathing... look it up, there was a book written about it, albeit in LV.

Speaking of wives, nobody other than a sad clown tries to be a clown when it's quite evident that their comedic talent is non-existent.

Nobody with average mental health invests time - cowardly, in conjunction with others - baiting a poster not known to them on the internet. This behaviour, like their self-deception, indicates weaknesses that are all too obvious.

Nobody other than an insecure arse pretends to be expert in fields that they're not, as you did in two separate subjects.

Nobody other than an insecure tit begging for attention presents heresay as fact, without sources, to present themselves as ITK (and when it blew up on them, they don't care, lacking the most basic of integrity).

You should learn the value of love. But I guess that might be impossible if you hate yourself. Being as nasty and twisted as you've shown yourself to be in only two weeks is quite an exceptional  achievement and very revealing and no amount of platitudes in the field of gardening can obscure.

Sending an insulting PM to another poster though, as tup informed us, immediately on signing up is the biggest indicator of your sadness. You have severe issues you need to work on. 

18 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Listen up detective; 

You're not of a commercial nous so don't pretend to be.

Nobody in a dynamic buying and selling position goes for a "stroll" in the middle of the day, other than the self-made.

Nobody who is capable of earning what they're truly worth is happy to be an employee.

There are very rare exceptions where them compromising their income but earning a good deal fits with their lack of risk-taking, which means they would never have made it on their own anyway.

Nobody other than a fucked up fool would come on here and pretend to have got a "cracking deal" in an industry and a negotiation in which they have no expertise in. The people you gave your money to make thousands of deals every year. You buy a car every what, 2 or 3 years? It is fear that makes you convince yourself that you "beat the system". Fear and Self Loathing... look it up, there was a book written about it, albeit in LV.

Speaking of wives, nobody other than a sad clown tries to be a clown when it's quite evident that their comedic talent is non-existent.

Nobody with average mental health invests time - cowardly, in conjunction with others - baiting a poster not known to them on the internet. This behaviour, like their self-deception, indicates weaknesses that are all too obvious.

Nobody other than an insecure arse pretends to be expert in fields that they're not, as you did in two separate subjects.

Nobody other than an insecure tit begging for attention presents heresay as fact, without sources, to present themselves as ITK (and when it blew up on them, they don't care, lacking the most basic of integrity).

You should learn the value of love. But I guess that might be impossible if you hate yourself. Being as nasty and twisted as you've shown yourself to be in only two weeks is quite an exceptional  achievement and very revealing and no amount of platitudes in the field of gardening can obscure.

Sending an insulting PM to another poster though, as tup informed us, immediately on signing up is the biggest indicator of your sadness. You have severe issues you need to work on. 

Squeak squeak... 

Truth 1. You don't know me, what I do or how I got there, stop pretending you do after only 2 weeks of dialogue 

Truth 2. You show continuous passive aggression. You really really need help. 

Truth 3. Tup is a fud. He's trying to appear to be Mr. Knowledgeable about a team he only watches once in blue moon. Give him time. Once he feels bedded in on this forum, the paranoid small town belligerent attitude will come to the fore. 

1 minute ago, hercule poirot said:

Truth 1. You don't know me, what I do or how I got there, stop pretending you do after only 2 weeks of dialogue 

Truth 2. You show continuous passive aggression. You really really need help. 

Truth 3. Tup is a fud. He's trying to appear to be Mr. Knowledgeable about a team he only watches once in blue moon. Give him time. Once he feels bedded in on this forum, the paranoid small town belligerent attitude will come to the fore. 

1. I don't know you personally, true, but you underestimate how much EVERYBODY knows you from your words and your posting. Wherever you "got to", it will be admin, HR or H&S, some fucking nothingness like that?

2. You analyse my reaction to your overt aggression? It was you who is so tragic you decided to attack a total stranger, unprovoked, and you only had the balls to do it when backed up by two others. You don't know what passive aggressive means. You can look stuff up on google but you don't understand fuck all.

3. Tup is like each and every one of us, a human being with strengths and weaknesses. But he's not a sad fuck. You've racked up more sadness in two weeks than he can do in a a hundred lifetimes. Can you even explain your sick behaviour?

1 minute ago, hercule poirot said:

^ I'm fed up jousting with you if the truth be told. 

Being the bigger man (literally and figuratively) I offer you the olive branch of truce.

Virtual pals? 

If you can explain your behaviour towards both myself and tup, without even asking for your apology then I might consider not extracting revenge for every single minute of every day I see you on here?

You need to prove that you're real and worthy of friendship. 

I don't think you understand?

I understand that you now appreciate that you've bitten off more than you can chew.

But my request for you to explain your sick behaviour over the last two weeks isn't optional. It's required.

Failure to do so will mean the end of your LA privileges, as Marcellus said, but adapted to the present environment, which is not LA. Naturally. 

17 minutes ago, Donofanewera said:

Same with alloy cover 

Don't kid yourself that you can slip under the fly-screen, below the radar and blend in.

Your time is coming.

When I decide.

You are going to regret your actions.

The third of you is too pathetic to worry about. It's already shot itself. Your scalp will be the sweetest as you are the sickest, by a considerable margin. 

It's ok detective. Amazing how quickly things change. Everything is for a reason. Karma is active.

As they deleted my real and present threat to your mate Don - it appears that one isn't allowed to defend oneself against a gang of three - I have no option but to absent myself.

Enjoy listening to yourself and each other. You'll achieve much, I'm sure. Goodbye.

7 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's ok detective. Amazing how quickly things change. Everything is for a reason. Karma is active.

As they deleted my real and present threat to your mate Don - it appears that one isn't allowed to defend oneself against a gang of three - I have no option but to absent myself.

Enjoy listening to yourself and each other. You'll achieve much, I'm sure. Goodbye.

I've not got the faintest idea what you're gibbering about 

Looks as if you've either fallen out with yourself or admitted you're out of your depth when in my virtual company. 

And what's Los Angeles got to do with anything? 

9 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Don't kid yourself that you can slip under the fly-screen, below the radar and blend in.

Your time is coming.

When I decide.

You are going to regret your actions.

The third of you is too pathetic to worry about. It's already shot itself. Your scalp will be the sweetest as you are the sickest, by a considerable margin. 

You should seek help rocket. You’re incapable  of reason and very bitter. What actions do you speak of?

drama queen 

Ah that's good. It has been reinstated. Censorship is never good. To be continued with the remaining migrant mutants...

But not today. Got to go to Dundee to collect someone who's train can't get further north due to the "Death Express" last week. I guess it's a measure of the world we live in that a headline like that was considered ok. Old fashioned concepts such as decency, integrity and empathy have been abandoned by BlowJob and Trump and replaced by selfishness, sickness and corruption. It is no surprise that the majority are unable to distinguish between right and wrong or between decent and indecent or good and evil. They voted them in after all. 

^ I thought (hoped) you'd sulked and departed? 

Anyway...today I had a very pleasant BT Engineer visit to re-instate my WI_FI and phone. They've been defunct sine the thunder and lightning last Wednesday.

Handy tip to share: Always remember and unplug TV, phone and internet hub when there's lightning around. Save things getting fried like mine.

You're welcome.

2 hours ago, hercule poirot said:

^ I thought (hoped) you'd sulked and departed? 

Anyway...today I had a very pleasant BT Engineer visit to re-instate my WI_FI and phone. They've been defunct sine the thunder and lightning last Wednesday.

Handy tip to share: Always remember and unplug TV, phone and internet hub when there's lightning around. Save things getting fried like mine.

You're welcome.

Does something like this nae work? I've nae outside line connection and have a surge protector plug on my router electrical socket.

https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/BGSPDT21.html?source=adwords&ad_position=&source=adwords&ad_id=315107931576&placement=&kw=&network=u&matchtype=&ad_type=&product_id=BGSPDT21&product_partition_id=987624279487&campaign=shopping&version=finalurl_v3&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5IWoiP6n6wIVV-vtCh3edQ2mEAQYCCABEgIT0_D_BwE