Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Europa League 2020-21 Qualifying Draw

Does anybody know who we could potentially get on Monday?  I'm a bit gutted it is only one leg and even if we were drawn at Pittodrie that I'm missing out on my 20th European match.  I've heard somewhere there will be certain teams from various countries avoided because of the travel restriction is that right??

For the games marked as 'winners of these are the potential opponents from the prelim round

Seeded teams:

Unseeded teams:

Tom, I knew about this list just I'd seen something somewhere that some of those teams wouldn't be potential opponents because of new air travel rules so wasn't sure which if true would be ruled out.  Watch this will be going to Northern Ireland or Wales anyhow if drawn away!!  I'd like to go play Sirens of Malta or Noah of Armenia sounds quite biblical if getting through against them!! 

Northern Ireland, Wales, Faroe Islands or Iceland are the only countries I think we can draw a team from

To be honest, given the fact that there will be no trip away there just doesn't feel like the usual level of excitement surrounding this. 

I'd like the Faroese team but can't see it even though they're playing at Home against Barry Town United.  I hate repeated history so require variety in my life.  Fact Hibernian played them two year ago is another reason why we'd prefer either Breidablik, Glentoran, HB Torshavn!!!  Blame our 33% brain injury from birth for such nonsense spouted.  Got a very strange reply where our admission on club Facebook page about feeling gutted game wasn't going to be said 20th Home European match????      

• 2 weeks later...