Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Hamilton - Match Thread

I too believe we are on the verge of giving a team a real hammering so why not Accies, would have been great to beat Dundees second team on Saturday, but it was only that bit of fortune that was missing from doing so.

Also like to see us keep the faith with the current side, although I would prefer Kennedy back to give us that balance on the right.  Have a horrible feeling that if Sam is fit he will be straight back in and we may revert to type which would be a real shame, as we have been playing well, but he might surprise me and play well as the one up front in the current set up.

I watched the Accies v St Johnstone highlights on Saturday and it was a great game to watch entertainment wise, but the Accies were rank defensively, decent enough attacking though and on paper we should be more than capable of beating them, but it never usually works out quite like that.

I'll go 3-2 us - Wright, Hayes and Considine.

Interesting line up, McCrorie on the bench and mcgeough starts, I assume it’s for rest, but Edmonson also starts for McLennan. I’d assume that means Watkins wide, but more curious to see if this changes our style of play, and a possible indication what it may look like when Sam is back in? Sam on the bench too, expect him to get minutes for fitness.

Wright definitely growing on me at #10, exactly what we've lacked in recent years, an attacking central player who is good on the ball and can beat people. Loves how he roams and stretches defenders too. We're a better team with him and he's a big reason we keep it on the deck. Don't feel Edmunson gives much, he's a central defender moved up top in recent years for those who didn't see his interview, Sam up top with Kennedy in for Watkins, keen to see that.

Lovely second from Ferguson!

Edited by LA-Don