Jump to content

Next Match:  Hamilton v Aberdeen

Stand Free!

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounded sincere enough to me.

Any fucker that played in last Saturday's game and saw fit to go out in town that night deserves to be hammered by the club.  Never mind Covid-19, they should have been in hiding after that perfo

Cool, cheers.  Got a link?

Marginally better in the 2nd half. Hedges did well for goal admittedly with the aid of a deflection. Hopefully standard of football will improve once we get a few more games in as not watching that standard every week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jute said:

Marginally better in the 2nd half. Hedges did well for goal admittedly with the aid of a deflection. Hopefully standard of football will improve once we get a few more games in as not watching that standard every week.

Don't bet on it. I would never argue about how good McInnes is at winning points, but I don't think the standard of football will improve overall.

A shame really, as we do have some talent at the club who can play better than what we often show,

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Think macrorie, McKenna And ash between them is a decent back 3. 
 

we have a glut of useless DMC’s. Ferguson apart.

 

if we indeed got 3-5-2 there’s about 6 wingers who’ll be doing nowt this season.

 

id love to see us attack using  hedges, Wright, Hayes, Kennedy, mcginn as well as a striker but I fear we’re heading for Bryson behind a front two ( and we only have one ) with full backs pushing on. This would be fine if we didn’t sit so deep.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, redordead said:

Think macrorie, McKenna And ash between them is a decent back 3. 
 

we have a glut of useless DMC’s. Ferguson apart.

 

if we indeed got 3-5-2 there’s about 6 wingers who’ll be doing nowt this season.

 

id love to see us attack using  hedges, Wright, Hayes, Kennedy, mcginn as well as a striker but I fear we’re heading for Bryson behind a front two ( and we only have one ) with full backs pushing on. This would be fine if we didn’t sit so deep.

Missed McLennan 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, tup1 said:

Campbell and Ojo were brutal in the first half so it’s a good three points.

I fear Campbell will be the latest in a long line of much heralded young players who will leave the club never having a decent run of starts 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TheDeeDon said:

Don't bet on it. I would never argue about how good McInnes is at winning points, but I don't think the standard of football will improve overall.

A shame really, as we do have some talent at the club who can play better than what we often show,

 

This 100000%!!!! Say it all the time, I think we have solid skilled players, but we produce regular shite football. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually thought Wright looked OK tonight.

Solid debut from McCrorie.

Superb to see Hoban stroll through it and get ninety minutes under his belt although still heart in mouth every time he goes into a challenge.

Said it already and will.say it again, not sure what the issue with playing Hedges actually is. OK lucky with the deflection but not afraid to take on his opponent and take a shot.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...