Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

McInnes must go

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

Seriously ::)

Hope Cormack is thinking a little bit more outside the box than that.

Not a single candidate in Scotland I'd personally entertain

I don't see any better candidates, the added bonus is he's available.

Goodwin is too raw yet but he's a promising manager.

Someone has to put a rocket up the players, Robinson is the man for that.

On 06/02/2021 at 22:52, BigAl said:

So far we have had shouts for Goodwin & Robinson. Who is next Martindale ?

If this is the sum of my club's ambitions I think it might be time to call a halt to my almost sixty years of following 

God fucking help us, suppose i should be grateful Yogi got the Staggies gig.

Don't like quoting myself (there's something al ittle bit pretentious about it ) but fuck it I posted this over a month ago and it is still the way I feel. Not a single manager in Scotland I'd approach to take over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

Don't like quoting myself (there's something al ittle bit pretentious about it ) but fuck it I posted this over a month ago and it is still the way I feel. Not a single manager in Scotland I'd approach to take over.

And since then, Yogi is turning county into a feared set of world beaters.

Goodwin is probably the only manager I'd consider in Scotland, however I wouldn't pay the money st Mirren would want as he'd still be a risk. 

I'm surprised that Maloney hasn't been mentioned. Probably not big enough to make it in management.

McKenna leaving was the turning point for McInnes, he was a brilliant player, we didn't try to replace him. We went from looking very solid to a complete defensive shambles overnight.

The rest of the defence are complete turkeys it turns out.

7 minutes ago, tup1 said:

McKenna leaving was the turning point for McInnes, he was a brilliant player, we didn't try to replace him. We went from looking very solid to a complete defensive shambles overnight.

Defence is not where the main issues lie in my opinion

McKenna was making them all look better than they were, especially Joe Lewis, who has reverted to a terrible keeper since.

McKenna was in fact the only top class player we had, his sale unhinged everything for me. We were doing well up to that point.

Of the players left, Ferguson is OK but he's not up to the same standard. We could realistically clear them all out and nobody would bat an eyelid.

1 hour ago, tup1 said:

McKenna was making them all look better than they were, especially Joe Lewis, who has reverted to a terrible keeper since.

McKenna was in fact the only top class player we had, his sale unhinged everything for me. We were doing well up to that point.

Of the players left, Ferguson is OK but he's not up to the same standard. We could realistically clear them all out and nobody would bat an eyelid.

classic movies shark GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

2 hours ago, tup1 said:

And it's really interesting point that McKenna was a home grown talent. One of the things I'm looking forward to with McInnes leaving is finally seeing if we have any other decent kids coming through. Perhaps Ethan Ross will finally get more then a 5 minute cameo.