Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons vs Huns - New season!

Fuck the draaaaa……………..I want these hun cunts sent back to the weeg with their bigoted tails between their legs and nul points registered on the league table

I suppose reluctantly I'd accept sharing the points if Harvey, Kunt and Hagi all copped Durrants. And McGregor copped a JFK on the bus on the way to the ground

Nae idea what to expect today like. Hate having this as the opener, with no prior look at how we might set up. I think we might see a very flat back four today:

---------------------------lewis-------------------------

Hoban------taylor------mckenna-----consi

--------------------------ojo-----------------------------

Mcginn-----ferguson----hayes---kennedy

------------------------anderson----------------------

A 4-1-4-1 with Hayes and Kennedy interchangeable, getting up in support of Anderson. Looks horrendous like, but exactly the type of thing I'd expect. I've left Hernandez out, as everything I've seen so far suggests he's nae very good. Although not much to go on from pre-season, the screamer far Hibs shows Hernandez playing primary school fitba in the lead up, headering back into his own box under no pressure. We simply can't afford pish like that against the Huns. His debut showed a player that didn't know how to play right back at all, I think Hoban might be seen as the safer option. Hopefully I'm wrong.

2-0 the dons, Hernandez double

First time in a hell of a long time I have been so disinterested in a season starting. Season tickets not renewed for the season, because of the shyte football on display the past couple of seasons.

Still want to hammer them today though.

Edited by TheDeeDon

10 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Is this a private joke or is it because he's such a magnanimous and popular personality that he's always being invited to BBQ's? Or is this what he presents to others?

Nae joke Rocket.

Dave has been the first name on the BBQ invite list in Aberdeen for many a year. Particularly in the Brig O' Don area ?

11 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Pretty happy with that.

Strong looking bench.

Not that long a go we used to be listing players on the bench that I'd never heard of.

COYR

Aye it’s not bad. Surprised mcginn doesn’t start but I dunno, maybe keeping him as an impact sub makes sense given his age now.