Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Main stand linesman celebrated Aberdeen goal?

Celtic fan just been on Real radio footie phone-in alledging that the Main stand linesman celebrated when Aberdeen scored yesterday?!.

He says he has emailed the SFA  saying it can be clearly seen on Sky footage.

Anyone notice anything at the game or on Sky to confirm or refute this?.

Edit after davemin pointed out my error!

Celtic fan just been on Real radio footie phone-in alledging that the Main stand linesman celebrated when Aberdeen scored yesterday?!.

He says he has emailed the SFA (aye I know should have been SPL) saying it can be clearly seen on Sky footage.

You sure?

Bit strange if it could be seen on the TV as the main stand linesman was at the other side of the pitch so not sure what the camera angle would have to have been. ???

Then again if he was a Don's fan where was the off side flag for the Celtic goal and why the flag for Miller's "goal"?

He says he has emailed the SFA  saying it can be clearly seen on Sky footage.

Edit after davemin pointed out my error!

I'm gonna go right out on a limb here, I smell shite.

I'm gonna go right out on a limb here, I smell shite.

Nae really min, I smell shite on two counts.

Fristly imagine an official openly being anti old firm, and secondly who ever heard of a tattie muncher believing in conspiracy theories

Jesus Christ some fuckers going to tell me next I've spent forty five years wrongly believing in Santa :o

Fristly imagine an official openly being anti old firm, and secondly who ever heard of a tattie muncher believing in conspiracy theories

Jesus Christ some fuckers going to tell me next I've spent forty five years wrongly believing in Santa :o

I know Rangers fans in their 30's who believe in Santa but still don't believe in Daniel Prodan.

So who's the big bearded bloke that's been sliding in and out of your chimney?

Aye, it's the same timothys who had us all believe there were six inch nails in the snowballs we hurled at Petrov and Thompson. Greetin faced Timothys. Didn't they greet when Zdrillic scored against them too? ... and John Stewart???

Aye, it's the same timothys who had us all believe there were six inch nails in the snowballs we hurled at Petrov and Thompson. Greetin faced Timothys. Didn't they greet when Zdrillic scored against them too? ... and John Stewart???

In fairness Reekie, I'd probably be greetin if either of those pair scored against us ;)