Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
BigAl

Coronavirus

You said yourself that those who are engineering the conspiracy are those who stand to directly benefit from it. You appear to think this is pure luck and they just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

As for this R number rubbish, words fail me. It’s all bullshit. 

You break the rules, you are a Covidiot, and can be fined £10k. Cummings breaks them and he’s testing his eyes. 

Every gathering is an illegal gathering now. Look at Melbourne. No protest is allowed. For something which doesn’t exist.

You are being played like a fiddle. There’s a war on, you just can’t see the enemy.

4 hours ago, tup1 said:

You said yourself that those who are engineering the conspiracy are those who stand to directly benefit from it. You appear to think this is pure luck and they just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

As for this R number rubbish, words fail me. It’s all bullshit. 

You break the rules, you are a Covidiot, and can be fined £10k. Cummings breaks them and he’s testing his eyes. 

Every gathering is an illegal gathering now. Look at Melbourne. No protest is allowed. For something which doesn’t exist.

You are being played like a fiddle. There’s a war on, you just can’t see the enemy.

No I didn't say that. I said that opportunists were taking advantage of the situation. The alternative is that Matt Hancock and fucking Deloitte have engineered a fake global pandemic in return for £250M worth of contracts. They've involved the entire NHS testing organisation and multiple laboratories and done so in collaboration with their counterparts in every country in the world. Have you ever worked with Deloitte before? You're theories break down within a second of basic thought, but you throw in known truths like Cummings' trip to try to make it sound vaguely plausible whilst going way off argument.

The thing is, I may be being played like a fiddle, but the notion that you have any understanding of how and why that is being done is ridiculous. You're scattergunning the fuck out of it in the hope you might get something right so you can come back and prove your prescience. It's frustrating, because there is actual conspiring that goes on that when pointed out is thrown into the conspiracy nutjob basket that you've conveniently woven. There are investigative journalists out there who must get seriously fucked off with your unevidenced shite - the boy who cried wolf.

I just believe what I see, not what I hear.

Do you know anyone healthy who has died of this deadly disease?

Nor did I say I knew more. I just said the lie needs to be believed in the first place in order to gain credence.

Coronavirus has a patent number. What does that tell you?

The military games also took place in Wuhan in October last year.  Hmm.

It’s up to you whether you want to join the dots or not. But my approach is not scattergun. I’ve said you should be sceptical of what you’re being told for a number of reasons which I’ve explained to you already.

Death would be preferable to living like this indefinitely.

You do know that Coronavirus is the generic term for what this type of virus is?
It is called Covid 19 because it first appeared in 2019.

The following are also Coronaviruses:
Common Cold
Flu
SARS
Hepatitis C
Ebola
Rabies
and of course two of the favourites of the Anti-vaccination lobby - Polio & Measles

Do you believe those viruses exist?

I'm interested to learn more about the theories and opinions you are posting here such as the apparent patent number for Covid-19. If you have seen this patent number can you share it with us including the description of what the patent is for. All the patents I've found which mention coronavirus relate to vaccinnes for the viruses listed above?

Also can you elaborate on what you think the end-game for these lockdowns are and the suggestions of who are the people behind them. 

Also have you ever read any of Jon Ronson's books?

3 hours ago, tom_widdows said:

You do know that Coronavirus is the generic term for what this type of virus is?
It is called Covid 19 because it first appeared in 2019.

The following are also Coronaviruses:
Common Cold
Flu
SARS
Hepatitis C
Ebola
Rabies
and of course two of the favourites of the Anti-vaccination lobby - Polio & Measles

Do you believe those viruses exist?

I'm interested to learn more about the theories and opinions you are posting here such as the apparent patent number for Covid-19. If you have seen this patent number can you share it with us including the description of what the patent is for. All the patents I've found which mention coronavirus relate to vaccinnes for the viruses listed above?

Also can you elaborate on what you think the end-game for these lockdowns are and the suggestions of who are the people behind them. 

Also have you ever read any of Jon Ronson's books?

Aye I’ve read Jon Ronson.

The end game is mass vaccination, clearly.

Anyone anti-vax here? It's my understanding it takes on average 10 years to fully develop a vaccine and steps are being skipped with a covid vaccine. There have also been billions paid in vaccine lawsuits in the US for the damage vaccines have caused. It's also my understanding that flu shots are based on 4 types of flu and that this years flu may well be different, and as stated on the CDC (center for disease control in the US) website, "this season's flu vaccines were updated to better match viruses expected to be circulating in the United States." It's a prediction. Is the covid vaccine a prediction since there are many coronaviruses?

Why would a vaccine be the solution, it's being rushed in as an estimate when we still don't fully understand (the long term effects of) the virus? The sceptics believe the health industry in the US is a cash cow first and there are plenty of financial winners if a vaccine is released.

21 hours ago, LA-Don said:

Anyone anti-vax here? It's my understanding it takes on average 10 years to fully develop a vaccine and steps are being skipped with a covid vaccine. There have also been billions paid in vaccine lawsuits in the US for the damage vaccines have caused. It's also my understanding that flu shots are based on 4 types of flu and that this years flu may well be different, and as stated on the CDC (center for disease control in the US) website, "this season's flu vaccines were updated to better match viruses expected to be circulating in the United States." It's a prediction. Is the covid vaccine a prediction since there are many coronaviruses?

Why would a vaccine be the solution, it's being rushed in as an estimate when we still don't fully understand (the long term effects of) the virus? The sceptics believe the health industry in the US is a cash cow first and there are plenty of financial winners if a vaccine is released.

I don't need a vaccine as I'm not ill and never have been. However it looks as if we will all be forced to take one anyway.

Public places will then operate a traffic light system so anyone who has refused the vaccine will be barred from entering, only those who have had the vaccine will get the green light.

These are weird times and I do believe most of the statistics we are being bombarded with are made up. For what purpose is not yet clear.

Not everything's a conspiracy, my jacobite friend 😄 You don't half work yourself into a frenzy about these things. Who can forget your conspiracy theories about the handwringers. The Sultans are keeping a close eye on you to make sure you keep to your best behaviour.

2 minutes ago, Kowalski said:

Why would anyone other than the vulnerable be “forced” to get vaccinated? Doesn’t make sense. 

That is radical thinking in these times, especially in the US!

41 minutes ago, Kowalski said:

Why would anyone other than the vulnerable be “forced” to get vaccinated? Doesn’t make sense. 

Well we bought 90 million of them. They have to be used up.

3 hours ago, Kowalski said:

Donald Trump! Any chance he’s got underlying health conditions? Asking for a friend. 

If there is a god, now is the time to prove it! 

9 minutes ago, Madbadteacher said:

It's:

1) looking for sympathy

2) Avoiding the debates

3) Give more time to rig the election

Yup. The “mild symptoms” escalated quickly. Always sounded a bit more serious as he hadn’t tweeted. 

I’d say I’m surprised he was discharged as early as he was, but I’m really not. Incredibly selfish putting those that are forced to work around him in imminent danger. Hopefully he suffers some serious consequences. 

We (NZ) seem to be under attack by right wing nut jobs on twitter.  Seem to be trying to portray NZ as a fascist state 🤣 honestly, comparing us to Nazi Germany. WTF is wrong with RW yanks? Are they seriously that thick? 

2 hours ago, manc_don said:

We (NZ) seem to be under attack by right wing nut jobs on twitter.  Seem to be trying to portray NZ as a fascist state 🤣 honestly, comparing us to Nazi Germany. WTF is wrong with RW yanks? Are they seriously that thick? 

They voted for Trump......