Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪️🔴

Coronavirus

BigAl

11 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

But if you include those predictions, which are really just an extrapolation of existing policy direction, you have to include his mental ones regarding lizards and prior alien visits. Nutjobs are often right about some/many things (George Galloway for instance), but when they take a scattergun approach like Ike, they deserved to be ridiculed. Ike isn't censored either, he's largely ignored for being a little bit fucking mental. In my opinion, he detracts from useful discussion of the very valid subjects you mention. If I were in charge, I'd class Ike as a great person to have out there as he allows those who want to have serious discussion about - say - the monetary system or cashless society to be thrown into the Ike bucket of "conspiracy theorist mental cases". He needs a filter. He doesn't seem to have one, or profits from pretending he doesn't. He's a charlatan.

Icke removed from YouTube

He has been censored alright.

He got the virus and mandatory vaccinations right. You can't say for sure whether the Royal Family are reptilian or not, nor can you say for sure whether he had prior alien visitation right. 

So the jury is out on those two. If he was the ridiculous character you imply, YouTube would leave his stuff up for everyone to ridicule. They've not done that.

Some good comments.

I do not believe he is a charlatan but I find it cringeworthy some of his earlier stuff. I do not know if he's right or not on some of his later stuff but given what I've been seeing for myself from a hugely diverse number of sources, I suspect he's bang on on certain issues, which should be a major concern to us all.

What worries me the most is the censorship put upon him and the ferocity of his detractors. There will be reasons for this and finding out what those reasons are may well be corroboration for some of the issues he raises.

I find it hard to warm to him as a man. His mannerisms when he's mimicking the sheeple are idiosyncratically English, which offends my prejudices and his arthritic hands freak me out a bit. 

1 hour ago, tup1 said:

Coronavirus could indeed be a hoax.

Not sure I understand what anyone means by this. From an epidemiological point of view, unless we are qualified or working in the field, how can we possibly know?

If the argument was that the current pandemic is being used (or even was engineered in the worst case scenario) for bringing in mass control measures and to exploit the vast majority of us, then I would be more than willing to be sympathetic to consider it.

Virology and science is one thing. Politics and evil is another. That we have pure evil in politics and governments globally just now, I have no doubt. This is incontrovertible. 

1 minute ago, Donofanewera said:

Sometimes even lots of googled words put together won’t convince people you’re not a fool

Listen up poor baiter masturbator, your obsession is tripping you up. People of basic intelligence recognise the arguments I put forward, whether or not they agree with them.

It's not my fault. Your problems were not made by me. I have never come across you but you obviously have an issue with me. That's fine. That's good. If you think I'm due you an apology, please tell me what I stand accused of?

But don't lie. Don't say one thing only to do the other less than a day later. Make up your mind. You said you would ignore me. You said you would block me. You just can't do it.

You are desperate for my attention and my love. I can't give you it. You're not worthy. I don't like you. Fuck off. Tit. 

3 minutes ago, Donofanewera said:

Multiple paragraphs do not make a point any stronger than a succinct use of English.

Do not try to match or mirror me.

Instead, practise what you preach.

Demonstrate that you can say something, ANYTHING, whether succinctly or not.

It is coming up for a month now and I'm certain that you have failed to engage in ONE conversation and I'm certain that nobody has engaged with you.

Perhaps the biggest contributory factor is that the vast majority of your posts have been poor baiting?

I would be flattered by you thinking I use google to express myself but for the truth being that the fact you could even consider that as a possibility shows how incredibly stupid and sick you are. It's not my fault. You're a mutant, you're a migrant, you've made a cunt of it and you are a seahorse out of sand. 

2 minutes ago, Donofanewera said:

Just stop you tedious twat, don’t comment on my comments directly. You seem obsessed 

This is very common. The accusing of the opponent of what you yourself was accused of. Not only does it exhibit a gross lack of imagination, it proves that the originally-accused has reached the end of his road.

Just fuck off mate. You don't have anything to say. And if you're only here because they binned you from there, how fucking much of a cunt of it did you make? You are pollution. You are poison. You are Matt Hancock without the shin guards. You are Kirsty Wark without a bra.