Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Huns - Dons - Sat

Dare I say it, but logan played his best game all season (low bar, I know). But he had a great game. Lewis deserves the plaudits and we really could have taken more from it. But happy with that. Level of performance that was required. Kudos to the team. Now they need to translate that into a run of positive results.

Didnt expect that, fair play. Though not seeing the game,not sure it was a case of we were good or they were bad,but going by reports we were pretty decent

.A line up like that can work for this type of game,but McInnes needs to loosen the shackles a bit for the next at home to St Js

Dare I say it, but logan played his best game all season (low bar, I know). But he had a great game. Lewis deserves the plaudits and we really could have taken more from it. But happy with that. Level of performance that was required. Kudos to the team. Now they need to translate that into a run of positive results.

Hmm, don’t quite agree. A failed/poor clearance or two plus some dodgy fouls that weren’t punished. I thought he was shaky all game.

I’m sorry I don’t share the same positivity, we pretty much defended our arses off for 90 minutes and could barely keep the ball. Plenty of hoof ball, Cosgrove diving around and fouling at will, I want us to be better than that. Yes we had 2-3 chances, but Lewis has some excellent saves too.

Logan looked a little shaky first 30 mins I thought but then had great second half.  Taylor did well too, he has defo come back a better player.  Take that all day long, the huns will be gutted to dropping even more points and especially to us at home.  Cunts. 

Hmm, don’t quite agree. A failed/poor clearance or two plus some dodgy fouls that weren’t punished. I thought he was shaky all game.

I’m sorry I don’t share the same positivity, we pretty much defended our arses off for 90 minutes and could barely keep the ball. Plenty of hoof ball, Cosgrove diving around and fouling at will, I want us to be better than that. Yes we had 2-3 chances, but Lewis has some excellent saves too.

Given the current state of the team, I was happy enough for a backs to the wall performance. Everyone tried. I missed most of the first half, so should have qualified that.

Seen somewhere that Gerrard win percentage against us is around 25%? Given the gulf in finances and we've been honking for most of his tenure, that's hilarious. Huns are losing their shit  :rofl:

Given the current state of the team, I was happy enough for a backs to the wall performance. Everyone tried. I missed most of the first half, so should have qualified that.

Seen somewhere that Gerrard win percentage against us is around 25%? Given the gulf in finances and we've been honking for most of his tenure, that's hilarious. Huns are losing their shit  :rofl:

Serves the slippery Hun cunt right and delighted to see his comments after his first game against us repeatedly coming back to bite the Scouse wanker in the arse. Long may it continue

Why the hell didn't I lump on my 0-0 prediction. Wasn't even that much of a shitfest….Cosgrove should certainly have scored and Taylor (my m.o.m. btw) was unlucky to be denied by a wonder save.

Kennedy looked much more integrated into the team and will definitely be a useful addition on that showing. Thought Ferguson and Mcgeouch also did very well.....and even Gallagher when he came on made a decent contribution who was another one forcing a decent stop from Mcgregor. Afraid I'm another disagreeing with Manc though. I thought Logan was horrendous first half and was hoping he would get hooked then for the new loon. However he was better in the second half I do concede.

Hopefully that performance proves to be the fatal blow to any sevconian hopes of going for 1 this season. I always hope they get fucked over no matter who plays them, but it would be really sweet (and hilarious) if the 4 points we have taken off them, plus another 3 when we face them after the split proves to be the exact difference they finish runners up by.

Fuck der Hun and all who sail in her

SF

I thought we started well and had 2 good opportunities to score ( Cosgrove x 2 )

They didn't register their first effort until the 31st Minute, and even that creature Tom Commentator ( Don't know his right name ) said he wasn't used to seeing teams come and play this way ( A comment echoed by Gerrard after the game )

I think we were worthy of our Point, both Keepers had a good game, thought we were fairly solid defensively, but something isn't right with Cosgrove, he's been so far off the pace it's unreal, his touch when through one on one was fucking amateur, before the break, he's burying that! Still not convinced that McGeouch, Ferguson & Ojo can play in the same team to be honest, but they all put in a good shift.

Wee mention to Gallagher, thought he came on and caused problems, initially, he was direct and forced a couple of saves, perhaps just off Cosgrove is his Position?

Anyway, a merited Point, a decent showing and now we really need to build on it, Motherwell lost today, which helps.

That helps to keep them trophyless, not having won a damn thing in their short-arsed poisonous history  :thumbsup:

Will be very interesting to see how their support respond if/when it becomes impossible for them to win anything this season. I don’t think they’ve got the cojones to win the league, and there’s every chance their European campaign will end before the month’s out. That means they’re a bad scottish cup result away from winning hee-haw again....and Gerrard’s position WILL be under scrutiny.

And we all love a bit of Murty-time!

I thought we started well and had 2 good opportunities to score ( Cosgrove x 2 )

They didn't register their first effort until the 31st Minute, and even that creature Tom Commentator ( Don't know his right name ) said he wasn't used to seeing teams come and play this way ( A comment echoed by Gerrard after the game )

I think we were worthy of our Point, both Keepers had a good game, thought we were fairly solid defensively, but something isn't right with Cosgrove, he's been so far off the pace it's unreal, his touch when through one on one was fucking amateur, before the break, he's burying that! Still not convinced that McGeouch, Ferguson & Ojo can play in the same team to be honest, but they all put in a good shift.

Wee mention to Gallagher, thought he came on and caused problems, initially, he was direct and forced a couple of saves, perhaps just off Cosgrove is his Position?

Anyway, a merited Point, a decent showing and now we really need to build on it, Motherwell lost today, which helps.

I agree thought Gallagher had a big impact and forced mistakes from them. I'd keep him there for the start of the next match but I'm sure del won't.

Every team gives us that space. They drop deep because they know we go long ball and don’t have advanced central mids. I wanted hedges to be brought on there yesterday, a bit more skill and a decent shot, but Gallagher did have a positive impact. But you are correct, I don’t see McInnes dropping Ojo mcgeouch or Ferguson.

Gallagher is perfect in that role when we're likely to have less possession, it's blatantly obvious (and obvious he can't play out wide). It fits all his strengths. However, when we've got more possession, which we regularly do, then it has to be hedges or Anderson in that advanced role. McInnes got it right for the most part yesterday, as he regularly seems to against the huns (before making the same rudimentary errors against teams we should be beating. Neither Gallagher, or the holding midfield trio should be starting against killie. We need to be forward thinking at home.