Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

On 27/03/2021 at 18:04, BigAl said:

A serious question needs to be asked on this thread

Given the farce of taking everyone to court last year how the fuck did this thread go eighteen months without a single person on here posting ?

There seriously was just so much potential material

There is another thread in the football chat section. Might be worth merging threads to keep it all together.

• 2 years later...

Well its been a while but time to resurrect it.

Anyone with some free time and in need of a laugh head o'er to Jambos Kickback and in particular this thread which despite being about their Summer 2023 has pretty much been dedicated to discussing the merits of our signings

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/199366-hearts-summer-transfer-thread/page/206/

Pages 206/207 through to around 217

What a shower of deluded fucks (with one or two notable exceptions)

It appears as if we're currently living rent free in their heads.

Devlin a better player than Clarkson

Shinnie - shite

Williams - shite

Nicky Devlin - must be shite as part of a Livi team that couldn't make the top six.

Cormack phoning every fan updating them on signings.

Clarkson fee at least £1.5m

Trust me, that's just a very small sample that goes on for page after page

Go feast 😉

Excellent comedy value 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A few months ago they were talking on there about how Hearts had never been in better shape. Everything was amazing. They had a thread dedicated to discussing how to extend the stadium to 25,000, or even 30,000, due to the growth of the club since consecutive third place finishes would earn them so much coin that they would develop a gap that Aberdeen and Hibs would never be able to bridge.

This is a club that have won three cups in 60 years.

Every season they find the notion that Aberdeen could finish above them as laughable, despite the fact I think we've done it 10 times in the last 11 years. You'd think they'd have learned by now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, manc_don said:

I do love Devlin (Phoenix version), but he’s not the same player as Clarkson, not by any stretch. Nor the same caliber. I have missed this thread 😂

Aye thon Cammy Devlin is a right little shite on the park.

Exactly the sort of player you love to have in your team and opposition fans never tire of booing.

Agree, that him and Clarkson are different types of midfielders and on the evidence to date Clarkson is the one with skill

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Panda said:

A few months ago they were talking on there about how Hearts had never been in better shape. Everything was amazing. They had a thread dedicated to discussing how to extend the stadium to 25,000, or even 30,000, due to the growth of the club since consecutive third place finishes would earn them so much coin that they would develop a gap that Aberdeen and Hibs would never be able to bridge.

This is a club that have won three cups in 60 years.

Every season they find the notion that Aberdeen could finish above them as laughable, despite the fact I think we've done it 10 times in the last 11 years. You'd think they'd have learned by now.

Completely deluded bunch 😂

8 hours ago, BigAl said:

Anyone with some free time and in need of a laugh head o'er to Jambos Kickback and in particular this thread which despite being about their Summer 2023 has pretty much been dedicated to discussing the merits of our signings

I mean, I suppose they need to talk about something.

Screenshot2023-06-29181353.thumb.png.28f6a39dba209d5ccb142e69fdbfa578.png

• Haha 1

Hearts confirm they will continue with 650 away allocation. 

No problem with this as they are putting own fans first but going to make getting a ticket fun. Wonder if Burrows will follow through on his idea of giving them a similar allocation at Pittodrie. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jute said:

Hearts confirm they will continue with 650 away allocation. 

No problem with this as they are putting own fans first but going to make getting a ticket fun. Wonder if Burrows will follow through on his idea of giving them a similar allocation at Pittodrie. 

Can’t help but think there should be minimum requirements for each team. It’s a shite number and will make away atmospheres pathetic if they keep letting clubs get away with this.

• Like 1

The thing is, Hearts don't actually fill every seat, there are loads of empty seats at every home game. But they've sold their season tickets for cheap, have created a demand for them through that - rightly or wrongly - and so people buy season tickets to ensure they're "in" rather than on a waiting list, but are essentially just hogging a seat because they don't plan to go to every game.

Season ticket holders can sell these tickets through a ticket exchange but it doesn't appear to be very popular, likely because folk want to buy as a group or with pals and not random tickets dotted around.

So you have small away allocations while there are empty seats throughout the stadium. And I include Aberdeen in that criticism as we appear to have gone over the top with segregation which has significantly cut the away support. I prefer seeing big noisy away supports. The Old Firm have ruined their derby atmosphere by what they've done (Rangers at fault there) and at least Hearts and Hibs haven't done the same.

For me, I think 2,000 is a fair number to offer away fans in the Premiership.

Edited by Panda

How many outside Weegie bigots and us would take 2,000 though. Even the Edinburgh clubs rarely bring 2,000 to us. I think a minimum of 5% of capacity would be fair with ability to drop that if clubs have not sold all allocation say 7 days before. Also needs to be a cap on ticket prices for away fans. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jute said:

How many outside Weegie bigots and us would take 2,000 though. Even the Edinburgh clubs rarely bring 2,000 to us. I think a minimum of 5% of capacity would be fair with ability to drop that if clubs have not sold all allocation say 7 days before. Also needs to be a cap on ticket prices for away fans. 

Can be offered 2,000, don't need to take 2,000.

5% wouldn't do much. Taking away segregation etc, 5% of the sellable capacity of Tynecastle is about 700-800.