Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Big announcement from Pittodrie ?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard this news from a guy I know this afternoon, who is pals with Joe Lewis, he also claims that the stadium is not happening and that they want to keep Pittodrie and plan to redevelop it.

The stadium part sounds too good to be true, but it does appear that Cormack is going to be the main man with some sort of backers on board with him, one very rich one at that.

I think we are just going to have to embrace this and hope that it kick starts some sort of progress for the club on the football pitch as at the moment it is pretty pointless watching us as we have no ambition to progress beyond a third place finish at best and we know our current Chairman is happy with this, which makes you wonder what the point of our existince is now.

If it goes tits up at a later date then fair enough, but we need something to change and hopefully this will be it.

No more wiggy at afc?  Well, rockets missus will be getting rooted tonight for sure.

You're confused. Having sex and making love can be two separate things. Receiving good news is a totally different thing altogether. The fucking idiot who sees good news as a foundation for orgasms is a VERY twisted and confused individual.

You're confused. Having sex and making love can be two separate things. Receiving good news is a totally different thing altogether. The fucking idiot who sees good news as a foundation for orgasms is a VERY twisted and confused individual.

What TLG clearly meant, is that this good news would have your testosterone and maybe adrenaline levels  rising, in such a way that you may have been inclined to give your missus a good rooting, what kowalski then  opined was that it was more likely that some cuckolder may have been more likely to do that.

Or.

Or.

You could maybe just lighten up a wee bit and recognise someone taking the piss for shits and giggles.  Just saying.

If Cormack is considering redeveloping Pittodrie, and it's a big if as I'm pretty sure he's pro-Kingsford, then think back to his recent fan meetings where he was asking whether people would want a 20,000 stadium all-seated, or 17,000/18,000 with standing. Maybe he was testing the waters for a smaller Pittodrie, which if we are staying looks the most likely outcome as I can't see how they keep it at 20,000 without increasing the footprint.

But Kingsford suits their plans for more corporate, a big long bar ala Spurs which they're keen on, museum, cafe. They want to make as much money out of the stadium as possible. Will be a struggle to fit all that in at Pittodrie.

I'll wait and see what happens but my gut feeling is Kingsford is still plan A.

You commented on my wife. Someone I've been with for more than a third of a century. That ain't right. So fuck you and your faux offence. Learn some decency and integrity. Cunt.

Wow.  Coming from you?  Rocket who  cannot disagree with someone on here without getting personal and aggro?  You are a fucking hypocrite and have no place passing judgement on anyone's decency and integrity.  And whilst I mentioned your wife  I didn't actually comment on her as such. I was commenting on you.  Clearly the point was wiggys going so rocket is going to be fucking delighted.  So fuck you and your faux offence.  Its utterly pathetic considering the rhetoric you frequently post.  Clearly  you're one of these people that loves to give it out but canny handle it given back.  Hypocrite snowflake cunt.