Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Livi - Dons - Sat - 3PM

We stole that yesterday, i would say Livi had the 4 best chances of the game & their keeper wasnt tested once.

Our style of play is mind numbingly slow & boring to watch, somehow we got the 3 points through good luck, but we were shocking.

Thought Gregg Leigh was good & Considine our motm (again). 

The negatives for me, McGinn (in particular) & Hedges were both totally ineffective , never getting past their man once.  Ferguson was poor again & Campbell i'm afraid just looked like a wee boy in midfield.

Main put himself about, but lets face it , he had a thankless task.

Makes you wonder what we actually do all week on the training ground :dunno:

Was expecting to see Wilson on the park especially as he did well as a sub, last time out at Livi.

The major positive for me,  bathed in glorious sunshine :thumbsup:

Living in Los Angeles I follow the Lakers basketball and they had a number of injuries last season. Sacked all the people responsible for the fitness of their players. This is the second year running for us, questions have to be asked, this isn’t coincidence.

I'd definitely sack the cunt that speculated about one of our players (can't fucking remember who) had a broken leg a week or two back only for him to be back in contention at the weekend.

I'd definitely sack the cunt that speculated about one of our players (can't fucking remember who) had a broken leg a week or two back only for him to be back in contention at the weekend.

Are you referring to Gallagher? If so, it was McInnes that said post match there may be a break there, he was away to get it scanned, fortunately, or even unfortunately for some, it wasn't a break and he was good to go.