Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons vs RoPs 2nd leg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreadful performance but as has been said, we are into the next round and that's all that matters for now.

Cosgrove took his penalty well but totally shite otherwise. Gallagher as good as he was last week was fairly anonymous tonight. Hedges...some nice flicks and touches but needs to drive at the oppo penalty box more often. Big Gash...….blameless for their goal, that was McKenna being bullied by a striker 3 -4 inches shorter than himself.

Pass marks to Ferguson, McGinn and Considine (Joe not being assessed, didn't have enough to do other than pick the ball out the net). Everyone else...…..must do better.

Onwards to Georgia next week. I believe the team we face will play the game in the capital Tbilisi as opposed to their home ground. Will make travel arrangements marginally easier for any fans thinking of heading over. I'm a bit of a plane spotter (seriously). As far as I'm aware there is one direct flight to Tbilisi daily from Gatwick by Air Georgian on an Embraer 190 (around 120 seats, long thin tube of a plane and flight takes around 4 and a half hours. Imagine at this late stage, getting seats on it for next Tues/Wed might be difficult). Otherwise I think it's 3 flights minimum going via London or Amsterdam to Talinn or Moscow then onto Tbilisi. Good luck anyone that fancies it

Well we won, but far from convincing. Actually feared tonight could be a tad tricky on an artificial surface against a side well into their season.

We looked rusty understandably, hopefully next Thursday we will be a bit sharper.

Also hope Cosgrove gets some heading practice in :frown: Think we will see 3 or 4 changes next week, with Ojo,Bryson ?Leigh all in.

My big positive from tonight & last week has been Niall McGinn, looks like the Niall of old. 

I thought wizz air flew there from London these days? Or is that to the resort out on the coast only?

Time difference was brutal for this one but by the sounds of it, its just as well. We're through, happy enough with that. Although concerns re Cosgrove, that's two games in a row where he's missed clearcut sitters.