Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - Hearts - Sat 3PM

Well first things first. Hearts are a fucking horrible footballing team, also a horrible club with horrible supporters, but footballing wise they are a joke.

I thought we did well today, stood up to the hammer throwers all over the park and that first goal from Cosgrove inside 2 minutes was excellent, but I do have to admit when he picked the ball up for the penalty I thought he was going to miss, but shows once again I know sweet FA, he put it away with aplomb.  Cosgrove was really superb today, battled hard, won the ball more often than not and distributed it well also and was generally a menace to them all afternoon, took no shit from the scummy bastards either, but non of our players did.

Although I wasn't jizzing myself at his introduction I thought Gleeson came on and saved the game for us, the reason for this was at that point we had replaced Lowe with Campbell and Hearts were really overpowering us in the middle of the park, but when Gleeson came on he offered the experienced head which was badly needed and took a load of pressure off the two young loons alongside him, he also produced a couple of really good passes, hopefully he may get some more game time and prove to be the player we thought we were going to get in the summer.

I was only surprised Hearts had 10 players left on the pitch, they were very lucky not to have had a red card earlier, some of their tackling was terrible and only in Scotland would a ref give a performance that bad and not face some kind of punishment, but yet again Levein still thinks they were hard done by, fuck knows what game he was watching.

Well done to the players today though, they stood up and took no shit from the dirty bastards and got the all important three points, I would like to know why Shinnies 'goal' was chalked off as their keeper certainly wasn't impeded and I had a good view of it sitting in the Merkland end.

I hope we get to see Max Lowe back before he is offski.

I thought it was the penalty that changed the game, not Gleeson. In the second half we were clearly second best to that point. Penalty pumped us up and really deflated hearts. Had we not gotten it I felt the equalizer was coming. Good win though, no complaints from me.

Curious about Lowe, was DM looking at a midfield and the options he has with Shinnie as left back?

Not so sure LA, we were clearly being over run in the middle, he was introduced and immediately we started getting back up the pitch, dictating the midfield, then we win a penalty 10 minutes later. He definitely made a positive impact when he came on.

Well first things first. Hearts are a fucking horrible footballing team, also a horrible club with horrible supporters, but footballing wise they are a joke.

I thought we did well today, stood up to the hammer throwers all over the park and that first goal from Cosgrove inside 2 minutes was excellent, but I do have to admit when he picked the ball up for the penalty I thought he was going to miss, but shows once again I know sweet FA, he put it away with aplomb.  Cosgrove was really superb today, battled hard, won the ball more often than not and distributed it well also and was generally a menace to them all afternoon, took no shit from the scummy bastards either, but non of our players did.

Although I wasn't jizzing myself at his introduction I thought Gleeson came on and saved the game for us, the reason for this was at that point we had replaced Lowe with Campbell and Hearts were really overpowering us in the middle of the park, but when Gleeson came on he offered the experienced head which was badly needed and took a load of pressure off the two young loons alongside him, he also produced a couple of really good passes, hopefully he may get some more game time and prove to be the player we thought we were going to get in the summer.

I was only surprised Hearts had 10 players left on the pitch, they were very lucky not to have had a red card earlier, some of their tackling was terrible and only in Scotland would a ref give a performance that bad and not face some kind of punishment, but yet again Levein still thinks they were hard done by, fuck knows what game he was watching.

Well done to the players today though, they stood up and took no shit from the dirty bastards and got the all important three points, I would like to know why Shinnies 'goal' was chalked off as their keeper certainly wasn't impeded and I had a good view of it sitting in the Merkland end.

I hope we get to see Max Lowe back before he is offski.

:rofl: Definitely over the top, but I was genuinely pleased for him, he definitely made a positive contribution when he came on.

Nice wee bit of bite in DM's postmatcher in response to leviwn think hertz shoulda had 2 pens.  "hearts always think they should be getting pens"

:laughing:  good stuff. He's absolutely right.

Really wanted to go today but couldnt make it unfortunately, but that is a brilliant result today. We've come a cropper at this time of the season in these matches in recent years, especially in front of big home crowds which makes today even better.

Any more views on how Campbell played?

Any more views on how Campbell played?

Was a bit baffled when he was chosen to come on initially, and it was clear we were losing the battle quickly after his introduction - think that’s why we saw Gleeson brought on so soon afterwards. Wouldn’t want to judge Campbell when he’s being thrown into that environment, it was a pretty brutal encounter at that point.

Levein is correct. McGinn definitely conceded a stupid penalty through sheer clumsiness and McKenna's was soft as fuck. He made the most of a wee shove in the back. We got lucky with those two decisions. Hearts were hard done by.

Were they fuck  rs, there was nothing wrong with our disallowed goal & Naismith should have been red carded all day long. They should probably have had one pen & McKennas was a pen.

Were they fuck  rs, there was nothing wrong with our disallowed goal & Naismith should have been red carded all day long. They should probably have had one pen & McKennas was a pen.

The disallowed goal was a disgrace but they all get disallowed these days. Agree Naismith should've seen red. Cunt that he is. But I swear McGinn definitely fouled inside the box and McKenna's was soft as fuck.